Know the latest details about the 2023 Mahashivratri Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Darshan Online Booking, 2023 Mahashivratri Ujjain Mahakaleshwar
Among the 12 Jyotirlingas, the Mahakaleshwar Lingam is claimed to be the largest.
The Mahakaleshwar Temple is significant because the Mahakaleshwar Lingam is Swayambhu in nature. The Lord of Time is Sri Mahakaleshwar. He is also known for his ability to prevail in challenging situations. This is the world’s only Lingam that faces south, the direction of Death.
One of the eighteen Maha Shakti Peethas is the Mahakaleshwar temple. Shakti Peethas are the locations where Sati Devi’s body parts landed after the Sudarshana Chakra cut her body in the Daksha Yoga story of Hindu mythology. Devotees claim that Sati Devi’s Upper Lip fell here. Furthermore, the Goddess is known as Mahakali in this region.
2023 Mahashivratri Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Darshan Online Booking
Darshan reservations can be made in advance using the temple’s app and website. Devotees who are unable to book online. The temple management has created a spot booking service for them. A counter for spot booking is located near the temple’s facility centre. Visitors can reserve a free parking spot by visiting the desk. For spot booking, the devotee must have his or her own ID.
2023 Mahashivratri Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Darshan Online Booking:
- To begin, you must register with your e-mail address by visiting the website of the Ujjain Mahakal Temple Trust.
- Log in using your user-id and password for room booking in Ujjain’s Mahakal temple
- Now, after logging in, you must click on ” Darshan ” a form will open, and you must fill it – First and foremost, you must enter the date, on whatever day you want to have darshan, choose that date, keep in mind that as soon as you click in the date box, the calendar will open, and you should not choose the red dates.
- After that, you must select a Slot, which is the time slot in which you wish to see the video.
- After that, you must fill out ” Number of Persons “, in which you will indicate how many men, women, and children are present; keep in mind that children under the age of 12 do not have to pay, and you can take up to four children in one booking.
- Now you’ll see Total Amount in the box below; double-check your total.
- Now you must provide your information; whomever is booking must enter the details of the person who will be visiting; this includes his name, gender, age, a photo I-D proof, and the number of that I-D proof.
- And you must submit a photo of your I-D proof, which can be an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, a driving licence, a passport, a ration card, or a voter card. Keep in mind that everything must be filled accurately.
- After reserving VIP Darshan, you can pay using your debit/credit card or through online banking.