Know the details about the 2023 May Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates, 2023 May Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan, 2023 May
Special Darshan in Tirumala shrine costs Rs 300. Every year, lakhs of pilgrims visit the temple for Darshan with the Rs 300 Darshan. In Tirumala temple, there are numerous sorts of Darshan and seva. However, Rs 300 Darshan is the greatest option for pilgrims seeking an easy Darshan in Tirumala. The booking of the Rs 300 Darshanis is simple. However, for the time being, pilgrims can only book the Rs 300 Darshan or Special Darshan online.
Previously, the Rs 300 Darshan was only available through the TTD. This means that pilgrims can visit Tirumala and then purchase the Rs 300 Darshan. However, due to high demand for Rs 300 Darshan tickets, the temple has put Darshna ticketing entirely online. As a result, till further notice, the Rs 300 Darshan booking will be available exclusively online.
2023 May Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates
2023 May Tirumala Rs 300 SED tickets Release Dates:
- The Rs 300 Darshan quota will be issued online every month before 3 months. Pilgrims can only book tickets before these three months.
- The tickets for the month of May 2023 will be available in March 2023.
- The distribution dates for the Rs 300 Special Darshan tickets have not been verified and are typical. The date of the ticket release quota will change every month.
- When the tickets are published, pilgrims can book them online. Pilgrims must use their mobile number and OTP to access to the TTD website and book their tickets.
- Please keep in mind that pilgrims must book their Rs 300 Special Darshan tickets for May 2023 only through the TTD official website or app.
- On the website, each pilgrim can book a maximum of six pilgrims. Pilgrims can also book their laddus online. Please keep in mind that once tickets are purchased, they cannot be cancelled, refunded, or rescheduled.
How do I purchase tickets to TTD Venkateswara Temple online?
- Go to the website where you’ll be making your reservation. If you need to book a hotel room or a TTD special admission darshan, all of the necessary links have been provided.
- Then, wait in line, which should only take 5 to 12 minutes.
- Then input your phone number and the OTP you received on your phone.
- Then, review the covid-19 declaration notification to ensure that it is correct.
- A calendar will appear, allowing you to select the dates you want to visit the template. After you’ve decided on a date, you must decide on a time to visit the temple.
- Each colour represents something different. When you see yellow, it implies that seats are swiftly filling up.
- Then, enter all of the pertinent information, such as the number of persons, the number of rooms required, and whether you require any additional Laddu Prasadam.
- Now, enter your name, photo ID, ID card number, and so on, and then click “proceed.”
- In the final step, you pay for your TTS Online Ticket using UPI, a credit card, or a debit card.