Know the latest details about the 2023 TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Tirumala Online Booking, 2023 TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Tirumala
For older visitors, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams offer a unique darshan. The Kaliyuga pratyaksha daiva, Sri Lord Venkateswara, is visited by millions of devotees each day in Tirumala. TTD grants Senior Citizen Darshan to those who are 65 years of age or older for the benefit of pilgrims. Purchase of tickets is possible at Vaikuntam Queue Complex 2.
People who can’t walk far don’t have to wait in big lines, and there’s no rush to purchase tickets with this approach. Every month, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) will provide tickets for darshan to elderly and disadvantaged individuals. The TTD has already halted its darshan programmes for the elderly and those with impairments as a result of the Covid epidemic.
2023 TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Tirumala Online Booking
Instructions for Seniors Regarding the Booking Process:
- The devotee must display their Aadhaar card as identification.
- The woman can be eligible for darshan if the spouse is older than 65.
- Anyone over the age of 80 who lends a helping hand is eligible for darshan.
- Only once per ninety days is permitted for darshan.
- You are not permitted to use any technological devices while having darshan.
- Grandchildren under the age of 12 can travel without a ticket with their grandparents.
- Reservations cannot be changed, cancelled, or moved backward.
- Late arrivals may only be able to view the Lord during the Sarva darshan.
- Shoes are not permitted in the queues, the mada streets, or the temple itself.
How to Make an Online Reservation for Senior Citizen Darshan at TTD Tirumala:
- The official TTD website allows for online reservations for Senior Citizen Darshan.
- Depending on how many tickets are still available and how many people want to sign up, the virtual line typically has a wait time of between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Enter the captcha code and your mobile phone number. Once the waiting period has passed, select “Generate OTP.”
- On your mobile device, you’ll receive an OTP.
- You must check the box next to “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form in order to enter the temple.
- Senior Citizen Quota: Pick.
- A calendar will be displayed, allowing you to select the dates for your darshan.
- Green indicates that there are still seats available, while yellow indicates that there will soon be no more seats available. Red indicates that the daily quota for darshan has been met, while blue indicates that no tickets have yet been distributed.
- Enter the requested information by typing.
- On the following screen, you must enter the pilgrim’s details before clicking “Continue,” including their name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, etc.
- Your ticket for the TTD Online Senior Citizen Darshan will be kept for you.