Know The Complete Details about The Anantapur Tirumala Darshan Tour Package Cost Dress Code, Anantapur To Tirumala Darshan Package By Bus, Cost, Inclusions
The Tirumala at Tirupati Venkateswara Temple is a major Vaishnavite shrine in the Chittoor region of Andhra Pradesh, India. Lord Sri Venkateswara, an avatar of Vishnu, is worshipped there because he is said to have manifested here to save people from the tribulations of the Kali Yuga.
This is why the Lord is also known as Kaliyuga Prathyaksha Daivam, and the area is called Kaliyuga Vaikuntham. The temple goes by a few different names: Tirumala Temple, Tirupati Temple, and Tirupati Balaji Temple. There are several variations of the name Lord Venkateswara.
Anantapur Tirumala Darshan Tour Package Cost Dress Code
According to Srimad-Bhagavatam, the earth was buried at the bottom of the Garbhodaka ocean because of Hiranyaksha’s exploitative deeds during Satya yuga. The gods then gathered around Lord Brahma, who pleaded to Vishnu on their behalf. And then Sri Varahadev, the avatar of Lord Vishnu, emerged from Brahma’s nostrils. He slaughtered Hiryanaksha and used His tusks to raise Earth (Bhudevi) above the Garbhodaka Sea, where she might be protected.
The goddess of the soil, Bhudevi, was overjoyed to see Sri Varahadev, her everlasting partner and an extension of the goddess Laxmi. Bhudevi, the goddess of Earth, begged Lord Varahadev to stay with Her on Earth rather than return to his everlasting home of Vaikuntha. To make Bhudevi happy, Sri Varahadev planned to have His favorite mountain in Vaikuntha brought to Earth by Garuda so that He and Bhudevi might live there permanently. The mountain was leveled, and the resulting site is now known as Tirumala. This is the mountain that Garuda brought with him from Vaikuntha.
Package Cost Of Tirumala Darshan Tour From Anantapur
|Ticket cost/ Person
|10 years and above
|5 to 10 years
|Under 5 years
- The aforementioned costs are not guaranteed to be the final
Anantapur To Tirumala Tour Package Details
- Assembling on the Air-Conditioned Overnight Coach at 10:15 p.m.
- Travel time from here to Tirupati is 6 hours and 40 minutes.
- Go to Tirupati no later than 5:00 a.m.
- Revitalized for the next hour
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Darshan will be treated to breakfast in the house.
- Get off the bus at the Alipiri entrance after Darshan.
- Join the Board Tirumala RTC Bus
- It might take 45 minutes to reach Tirumala.
- Guides will help worshippers set up hair offerings and ritual baths.
- Sheegra Darshan, please report at the ATC Car Parking entrance immediately.
- Depending on the number of people, Darshan might last anywhere from 1 hr 30 minutes to 3 hrs.
- The tour guide will next help the pilgrims buy the Laddu Prasadam from the counter after the Darshan.
- Go on the bus that will take you back to Tirupati in about an hour.
- Every one of Tirupati’s faithful will be treated to a free lunch today.
- Thereafter, kick back for a bit before catching the bus back to Anantapur.
- Make sure you’re at Anantapur by 5 a.m.
- The End of Tour Service
Package Inclusions And Anantapur Tirumala Darshan Tour Package Cost Dress Code
- Clothing Code for Older Children at Sheegra Darshan
- Males should wear a white pancha, dhoti/kurta, and pyjamas.
- Females should wear a saree and blouse, a Punjabi dress and dupatta, a churidar and dupatta, or a half saree.
- Children under the age of 10 are not required to follow the Darshan dress code.
- A valid school ID or proof of age must be shown for children aged 8 to 10.
Included in Your Anantapur-Tirupati Vacation Package Are:
- Transportation costs to and from the Anantapur Sheegra Darshan, as well as any applicable guide fees
- Charges for using a toll road or parking garage
- Cost of fuel
- Tirumala RTC Bus Fares
This Is The Complete Details About The Anantapur Tirumala Darshan Tour Package Cost Dress Code.