Know the details about the Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Temple Rooms Online Booking Process, Srivilliputhur Andal Temple Accommodation Details.
The Temple Of Srivilliputhur
In the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu stands the Srivilliputhur Temple, also known as the Srivilliputhur Andal Temple. The town of Srivilliputhur, in the district of Virudhunagar, is home to the Srivilliputhur Temple. The temple was built in the Dravidian architectural style and is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. Hundreds of devotees visit the Srivilliputhur Temple each year to get a glimpse of Lord Vishnu.
Devotees who want a smooth darshan experience should study the Srivilliputhur Temple’s opening and closing times, dress code, aarti, and darshan times. Additionally, the Chettikulangara Temple Vazhipadu and Srivilliputhur Temple Online Booking of various Poojas are now available to devotees through the temple’s website.
Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Temple Rooms Online Booking Process
- There is an availability of rooms at the Srivilliputhur Devasthanam for the purpose of providing pilgrims with a place to stay. However, there are only a very few accommodations available, and they will only be given to certain pilgrims.
- It is not possible for members of the public to make reservations for rooms or temple accommodations in Srivilliputhur using the normal booking system. The pilgrims are required to go to the Srivilliputhur temple office in order to make reservations for accommodations in the Srivilliputhur temple.
- When the pilgrims report to the office of the temple, they will be given information on the cost of the apartments. The administration of the temple will consider the conditions before deciding whether or not to make the accommodation available to pilgrims.
- If the pilgrims are unable to acquire lodgings at the devasthanam in Srivilliputhur, they might reserve rooms in the area close to the temple instead.
- Pilgrims may make reservations at any one of the several hotels that are located in close proximity to the Srivilliputhur temple. The accommodations in the vicinity of the temple will begin with the base pricing.
Religious Relevance Of Srivilliputtur
- Srivilliputtur gets reference in Brahmakaivatsapuranam and Varaha puranam. The Varaha Puranam makes a prediction about the city of Srivilliputtur and the subsequent arrival of Vishnu during his incarnation as the Varaha. There is a reference to the site of the Vatapatrasayi Temple in Srivilliputtur in the Brahmakaivatsa Puranam.
- The religious practises and philosophical underpinnings of the Vaishnava religion give Srivilliputhur a prominent position of importance.
- These two alvars are sri periyalvar, who became the father-in-law of the Ranganatha himself, and Andal, who was the incarnation of Bhoomadevi and attained union with the Ranganathan at Srirangam.
- Andal is the sole female Alvar saint in South India, which is home to a total of 12 Alvar saints. She is credited with writing the Tamil masterpieces of Thirupavai and Nachiar Tirumozhi, both of which are still chanted by worshippers during the Margazhi festival season, which takes place throughout the wintertime.
- It is said that the town comes to life to the sounds of Thiruppavai, which is thought to contribute to an ethereal mood throughout the day.
- Andal is well-known for her unflinching devotion to the god Vishnu, who is considered to be the deity of the Srivaishnavas. Andal, who was adopted by her father Periyalvar, chose to marry Vishnu rather than enter into an earthly marriage, which was the standard and anticipated course for women in her society.
- Andal is revered as more than a saint and as a type of deity herself in many parts of India, notably in the state of Tamil Nadu. A shrine honouring Andal is located inside the majority of Vishnu temples throughout the country.
This is the complete details about the Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Temple Rooms Online Booking Process.