Know the details about the ARP Counter Rooms Tirumala Accommodation Allotment, ARP counter Registration Procedure, Counter for Room Allocation
The Tirumala Accommodation allocation process is straightforward and only requires a few procedures to be taken. Devotees can request TTD accommodations at the specified counters using online and offline approaches.
ARP Counter Rooms Tirumala Accommodation Allotment
Registration Procedure for Allocation of Rooms at ARP Counter:
Pilgrims must register first inorder to be eligible for Room allocation. Below are the detailed steps to follow for registration:
- For registration, devotees are required to provide a valid Aadhaar card, mobile number, and darshan ticket.
- An acknowledgment receipt stating the registration number and the anticipated time of room allocation will be given out following registration.
- According to the chosen tariff category, TTD will assign the rooms on a first come, first served basis.
- Devotees will receive a Bulk SMS confirming the room’s allotment once it has been done.
- Room receipts will be given one hour prior to the allotted 24 hours period.
- To access the cottage or room, devotees must visit the sub-enquiry office within 30 minutes of receiving the SMS. If not, the cottage or room will be instantly revoked.
- It is not feasible for bachelors and spinsters in TTD to apply for Tirumala Accommodation.
- The timings of the allocation of Tirumala Accommodation are 6am to 10 am.
Counter for Room Allocation:
- ARP Counter is where room will be allotted after booking online
- The Donor Cell room counter was changed to Adiseshu rest house which is next to MBC Guest house.
- Counters are open from 6am to 10pm
- The accommodation is valid for a period of 24 hours.
Click Here to Book Rooms in Tirumala Online Now
Allotment Counters General Reservation:
- For room allocation, any counter from the list of counters can be visited for room allocation
- It is optimal to book the accommodation on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays because of a smaller crowd.
- However, it is not the case on Weekends, holidays and Festivals.
- Accommodation will be provided based on first come first serve basis.
Room Allocation Counter Through Internet Booking:
- There is no time restriction for this as it is always open.
- ID proof is mandatory for Room Allocation.
- Reservations can be done at the ARP Counter adjacent to the Tirumala Central Reception Office(CRO).
- Pilgrims don’t have to place a security deposit in advance.