Know More Details About The Attukal Temple Kerala Marriage Procedure Booking Cost, Attukal Temple Kerala Marriage Process Details Cost
There are two different accounts of how the temple first came into being. The first tale begins with these events. This location is home to an old house known as Mulluveetil. One day when the sun was setting, the leader of the family, known as the karanavar, was performing his oblation in the Killi River.
The Karanavar came to the girl’s aid and, after being shocked to see a little girl playing by herself by the river, he brought her to his home. The other members of the household greeted the girl with enthusiasm as she entered the room. The little girl was last seen leaving that residence after some period of time had passed.
Attukal Temple Kerala Marriage Procedure Booking Cost
The procedure, Schedule, and Reservations for the Attukal Temple Wedding Mantap are located within the temple complex. Weddings often last between 10 and 15 minutes.
Process for Getting Married at the Attukal Temple
- Only the Bride, Groom, and Groom’s parents, as well as the Bride’s parents, are permitted to enter Mantap.
- The groom performs the knot-tying ceremony and then gives pranam to the god while they are still within the mandap.
- After the ceremony, the newlyweds depart the stage to make post-wedding preparations outside of the temple.
- It has been decided that the newlyweds would not have their Darshan on the same day.
- Both photography and videography were permitted to record the special moments of the wedding.
- Arrangements for both the pre-and post-wedding period may be made outside of the temple.
- In order to register a marriage, both the bride and the groom are required to provide a government-issued picture identification card with their address on it, such as an Aadhar card, a voter identification card, or a passport.
- Both the bride and groom are required to present a photocopy of their SSLC mark sheets as evidence of age.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- Using the voucher that was received from the Temple, marriage registration may be completed.
- At this temple, only Hindu marriages that have been prearranged are permitted.
The Attukal Bhagavathy Amman Temple And Its History
One of the most well-known places of worship in all of south Kerala is the Attukal Bhagavathy Amman Temple. It is in the heart of the city of Trivandrum. It is the location of the well-known Attukal Pongala Festival, which draws in millions of women every year. The Pongala festival is one that is traditionally celebrated in the months of February and March.
In 2009, Attukal Pongala became the first Indian dish to be included in the Guinness Book of World Records. Every person who goes to the Padmanabha Swamy temple also comes here to pay their respects at this holy site. The temple’s main tower, known as the Gopuram, is embellished with a number of sculptures, creating an architectural style that is a fusion of Tamil and Keralan traditions.
The legends of Kannaki Charitham, Dakshayaga, and other figures are depicted on these statues. It is said that the Attukal Devi is the same as Kannaki, who is an incarnation of the goddess Vishnumaya.
Attukal Temple Kerala Marriage Procedure Booking Cost And Importance
The Karanavar had a dream on that particular day. The young woman acknowledged her divine nature by revealing in the dream that she was an incarnation of the goddess Vishnumaya. The young lady led him to a grove that was close to his home and said that she had painted three lines in a specific location inside the forest, indicating that he should construct a shrine there. The next day, the karanavar went to the location and noticed the lines; hence, a temple was promptly constructed at that location.
This Is The Complete Details About Attukal Temple Kerala Marriage Procedure Booking Cost