Know the latest news about the Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidhanam Pdf In Telugu Download, Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidhanam Pdf Download
One of the most important Hindu holidays, Navaratri is held every two years to honour the goddess Mahadevi. It happens twice, once in the month of Chaitra (March or April on the Gregorian calendar) and then again in the month of Sharada. It is celebrated in different ways and for different reasons in different parts of the Hindu Indian culture.
In theory, there are four kinds of Navaratri, one for each season. In reality, it is a fall festival called Sharada Navaratri that takes place after the rainy season. The festival is held during the bright half of the Hindu month Ashvin, which is usually in September or October on the Gregorian calendar.
Navratri is one of the most important Hindu festivals and is celebrated with a lot of devotion and energy. “Navratri,” which means “nine lucky nights,” is a religious festival that honours the goddesses Durga, Saraswati, and Lakshmi. During these nine good days, people fast, do spiritual rituals, and pray with great devotion.
Since these are holy days, those who follow Navratri should know the exact rituals and customs they should follow.
Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidhanam In Telugu PDF Download
Items required to perform Navratri Pooja:
- Goddess Durga statue or picture
- A red scarf to give to the god. People also give the Goddess saree.
- The Hindu holy book: Durga Saptshati
- Coconut Roli, also called red sacred red powder, is used for tilak Ganga water in kalash (picture). If you don’t have Ganga water, you should drink regular water.
- Fresh mango leaves. After washing them, use them.
- Supari (Areca nuts)
- Paan (Betel leaves)
- Sticks of incense
- The god should be given fresh flowers.
- New fruits
- Some sweets like ‘laddoo’
- Kumkum (vermilion)
- Cut grass
- Moli is the name of a red sacred thread.
- Rough rice
Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidhanam:
- Now, you have to get up early in the morning to do the ritual. Get clean and put on clean clothes after you take a bath.
- The best time to do Navratri Pooja is in the early morning. Gangajal will make your house more holy if you sprinkle it around.
- The “Akhand Jyoti” should be lit. Everyone who lights a “Akhand jyoti” should remember that they shouldn’t leave their home empty afterward. There should be at least one person in the house.
- The “Akhand Jyoti” should be on the left side of the deity, and some incense sticks should be on the right. Do all the rituals with a lot of heart. You can blow the “shankh” or ring the bell before you start praying.
- After you did “Akhand Jyoti,” you should now do “Kalash Sathapna.” Put some mango leaves in the kalash and fill it with water or Ganga water.
- Place the kalash near the god. After putting in the leaves, put in the coconut. Wrap the coconut in the red cloth and tie it with moli, which is a sacred red thread.
- After putting out the kalash and the coconut, you should give the god sandalwood powder and then fresh grass.
- Now, give the Goddess a saree or a red scarf and put some fresh flowers in front of her. One clove should be placed on a “paan” leaf, and married people should offer two “paan” leaves. Start your prayer by lighting the incense.
- Lastly, give out the “prasad” you’ve saved in the form of sweets.