Know More About Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Kalyana Mandapam Booking And Dharmasthala Marriage Hall Kalyana Mandapam Cost Process
On the grounds of the temple, a number of celebrations and events take place on a yearly basis, drawing visitors from far and wide. The Laksha Deepotsava, also known as the Festival of Lights, and the Pattanajae Jatre are two of the most important festivals that are observed inside the temple.
When paying their respects at the Shri Manjunatha Temple in Dharmasthala, devotees are expected to go by a predetermined set of guidelines or norms. Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Kalyana Mantapa Basavanagudi Your ideal wedding and celebration will take place in Bangalore, and you and your future spouse have been looking forward to it for a very long time.
Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Kalyana Mandapam Booking
The Dharmasthala Temple in this town has been there for hundreds of years, and it is dedicated to the Hindu deity Manjunatha. Other temples and shrines in this region are devoted to deities such as Ammanavaru, Chandranath, and the Dharma Daivas (guardian spirits of Dharma). These deities include Kanyakumari, Kalarahu, Kalarkayi, and Kumaraswamy.
The temple is unique in that it is a Hindu temple yet it is administered by Jain monks, and the poojas that take place there are performed by Hindu priests who are followers of the Vaishnava school of thought. The majority of temples dedicated to Shiva are managed by Shaivas, as opposed to Madhava Bhramins, who are followers of Vishnu and his incarnations. Around 10,000 visitors come to the temple each and every day on average.
In the middle of the 16th century, Shri Devaraja Heggade sent an invitation to Shri Vadiraja Swami of Udupi to go to the location. The Swamiji arrived willingly but turned down the Bhiksha (food sacrifice) since the idol of Lord Manjunatha had not been purified in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Vedic texts. that, Shri Heggade, made a plea to the Swamiji that he personally reconsecrate the Shiva Linga.
The Swamiji was so pleased with the performance of the Vedic rituals and Heggade’s generosity to everybody that he decided to give the location the name Dharmasthala. One of the most revered places of worship in all of South India, Sri Manjunatha Temple is a symbol of the highest level of spirituality and religious importance. This Shiva temple may be found in the holy town of Dharmasthala, which is situated in the Indian state of Karnataka.
The principal deity of the temple, known as Majunatheshwara, has assumed the appearance of a shiva linga. In addition to the primary god that is worshipped there, additional idols such as Dharma Daevas and Shakti are also honoured there. In addition to that, it is the home of the four Guardian Spirits that protect Lord Dharma: Kanyakumari, Kalarkayi, Kalarahu, and Kumaraswamy.
Despite the fact that Madhwa Brahmins or Vaishnava priests perform the rituals at the temple, Jain descendants are in charge of its management. In spite of the disparities in caste and religion, the fundamental essence of spirituality is reflected in this institution which is 800 years old. Dharmasthala, also known as “the location of Dharma,” is a holy site that draws visitors by the tens of thousands every year from all corners of the globe.
Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Timings
- Hall allotment Timings: 06:00 am to 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Hall allotment timings vary from hall to hall. Please make sure of the timings before booking. Halls are located at a distance of 2 Km from the Temple.
- Kalyana Mantapa Capacity: 50 to 250 members.
- Separate Dining is available in 3 Halls only.
Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Kalyana Mandapam Booking Procedure
- The bride must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for marriage.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- The Aadhar cards of the bride and groom are required to be presented.
- Photocopies Parents of the bride and those of the groom Aadhar Cards Photocopies necessary
- The cost of the hall is inclusive of expenses for the marriage hall as well as seating chairs and tables.
- There are just three rooms that may be reserved at this time.
- There is also a little hall accessible which has enough for fifty people.
- There will be an additional cost for the following services mandap decoration lighting arrangements catering services purohit pooja items and other services.
- These event rooms are restricted to the performance of Hindu-arranged weddings alone.
- After the ceremony, the management of the hall will provide a receipt that may be submitted as part of the couple’s marriage registration.
- Please take notice that Dharmasthala will not be offering any services related to the registration of marriages.
- Darshan is available to the wedded couple if each member of the pair makes a separate reservation at the desk.
- Because there are only so many halls available it is best to reserve in advance.
- The allotment of time for Kalyana Mantapa will range from 23 to 24 hours with check-in and checkout occurring at the usual times.
- The reception hall has many rooms linked to it all of which may be reserved at the same time as the reception hall.
Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Details
The Dharmasthala Munjunatha Choultry Bangalore establishment may be found in close proximity to the well-known Shree Dodda Ganapathi Temple in the city of Bangalore. This well-connected facility may be accessed simply by utilising both personal and public transit. The Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Kalyana Mantapa in Bangalore is located 38.7 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport, and it takes approximately one hour and ten minutes to drive down to the destination using Bellary Road.
If your guests are travelling from a distance to attend the event, they will arrive at the venue via plane. The guests who are travelling to this location by rail will arrive at Bengaluru Railways Station, which is around 4.7 kilometres (km) away from the venue and may be reached through TCM Royan Road in approximately 15 minutes via car.
Guidelines For Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- Consumption of alcohol and non-vegetarian food, smoking and carrying explosive materials inside the rooms and on the temple premises is strictly prohibited.
- Marriages, functions, events, parties or any other ritual inside the room, Photography and videography inside the guesthouse premises are strictly prohibited.
- Blankets are available only for the AC rooms, and bath towels and soap are not provided.
- Cooking inside the room is strictly prohibited.
- Strictly Pets are not allowed.
- Room service is not available.
- This is Temple guest house, kindly co-operate.
- Before they may reserve a lodging, pilgrims must first familiarise themselves with and agree to all of the terms and restrictions that apply to the reservation.
- The pilgrims have been given access to an online accommodation booking service 20 days before the day they are scheduled to check in.
- The reservation must be made at least two days before the day when the guest is scheduled to check-in.
- It is required that the traveller who hires the accommodation and makes the claim on the lodging facility be at least 18 years old.
- Each traveller is allowed to reserve a maximum of four rooms at once.
- A visitor to the temple may reserve a room for a maximum of twenty-four hours, but only if they check in at the time they choose during the online reservation process.
- Once a reservation has been made, it is not possible to switch rooms. In addition, there is no opportunity for advancing or delaying the dates of the rooms that have been reserved.
- The front desk is open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM for check-ins. When making their accommodation reservations, devotees have the option of indicating their preferred check-in time.
- If there is an emergency, the check-in time may be extended by a maximum of two hours beyond the time it was originally planned for.
- After two hours have passed since the time chosen for check-in, the reservation will be immediately cancelled. In any event, checking in after the adjustment of the originally planned checking date is not an option under the booking software. [It is 12 o’clock in the middle of the night]
- Only the building in which the reservation was made will allow the pilgrim to retrieve his booking upon arrival by presenting a written confirmation copy or an SMS.
- During the check-in process at the counter, it is mandatory to compare the ID proofs and booking data with the actual, physical presence of the devotee in whose name the booking was made. This is done so that any discrepancies may be immediately resolved.
- At the time of check-in, the pilgrim will be requested to submit a refundable security deposit. In the event that no damage claims are made, this money will be returned to the pilgrim.
- The administration of the guest home does not assume responsibility for any unanticipated losses, accidents, or damages that may occur during a visitor’s stay.
- The cancellation of a hotel reservation may only be made up to two days before the day when the guest is due to check-in. In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, you will get a refund of fifty per cent of the amount that you paid in advance as room rent within twenty working days after the cancellation date. Cancellation of the online check-in will not be accepted less than two days before the scheduled check-in time.
- With the appropriate ID or identification, married couples are eligible to make reservations.
- The authorities of the guest home retain the right to cancel the reservation without providing a previous warning in the event of circumstances that are beyond their control, unanticipated events, or any unlawful acts.
- The administration of the guest home retains the right to alter the terms and conditions at any moment, with or without previous notification.
- In the event that a claim is made for the return of any sort of deposit, the Management retains the authority to make a decision.
- The authorities of the guest home will not make any preparations for the Darshan ceremony.
For Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Enquiry, Please call 87626 51122
This is the complete details of Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Kalyana Mandapam Booking