Know the latest details about Ear Boring Piercing Purohit Sangam Tirumala Timings Booking, Ear Boring Piercing Purohit Sangam Tirumala Timings
Purohit Sangam Tirumala is a TTD-maintained sangam in Tirumala. The Purohit Sangam’s major goal is to ensure that all Purohit and Priests are accessible for pilgrims to do all necessary pooja at Tirumala. Tirumala’s Purohit Sangam is largely utilized for ear boring, ear piercing, and weddings. Purohits execute Upanayanam as well as other rituals at Tirumala’s Purohit Sangam.
Ear piercing is required before Sri Venkateswara Swamy Darshan at Ananda Nilayam. Ear piercing will also be available in cottages such as Rambageecha and Padmavathi Guest House for an extra fee.
Ear piercing does not need a reservation. Plan your event on a lucky day and visit Purohit Sangam, which is on the way to Papavinasanam, next to Varaha Swamy Guest House, and opposite Srinivasa Udyanavanam.
Ear Boring will be done in the customary way. Tirumala prohibits the use of firearms. Ear boring typically takes 10 to 15 minutes.
Ear Boring Piercing Purohit Sangam Tirumala Timings Booking
Tirumala Ear Boring Procedure:
- Please keep in mind that this event must take place prior to Sri Venkateswara Darshan at Ananda Nilayam.
- Ear boring in Tirumala will also be available at cottages for an extra fee.
- It should also be noted that no prior reservations are necessary.
- Plan the occasion on an auspicious day and go to Purohit Sangam, which is just across from Nandakam Cottage, to pay the challan and then give over the receipt to Ear Boring personnel.
Charges for Ear Piercing:
- Purohit Sangam Tirumala Tirupati Ear Piercing Rs. 50
- Cottages charge Rs. 100 for ear piercing.
Tirumala Ticket Booking Procedure:
- A ticket may be bought at the desk upon arrival.
- For the time being, online booking is not accessible.
- Due to the tiny size of the room, only the Baby Mother/Father/Maternal Uncle are permitted.
- One or two people are permitted, depending on the audience.
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, as well as Festival and Auspicious days, there will be a large audience.
- Please keep in mind that ear piercing, hair offers, and other treatments are offered every day of the week.
- Because Rahu Kalam, Yamagandam, and other schedules do not apply at Tirumala.
- In Tirumala Tirupati, worshippers may perform their rituals on any given day.
- Please keep in mind that online booking is not possible.
- Ear piercing will be available from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Even on festival days, ear piercing times do not alter.
- The age restriction for ear piercing is 11 months and above.
- There are no dress code requirements.
Before visiting Tirumala, keep the following in mind:
- To get darshan, pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- While visiting the temple, you must wash your hands often, keep your distance from other people, and wear a mask.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following attire:
- Visitors to the shrine must wear proper attire. Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shirt or uttariya with shoulder-length sleeves.
- Candidates must wear chuddidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer clothing.