Know the latest news about the Tirumala Garuda Police Guest House Online Booking, Garuda Police Guest House in Tirumala Online Booking
The Sri Venkateswara Temple is a well-known Hindu temple in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is in Tirumala, in the Chittoor district. Tirupati isn’t too far away. Lord Venkateswara, who is really a form of Lord Vishnu, is the main god of the temple. Venkateswara is also called Balaji, Govinda, and Srinivasa, among other names. Every year, millions and millions of people go to the temple. During important events and festivals like the Brahmotsavam, there can be more than five million pilgrims. This makes it the most visited religious site in the world.
Garuda Police Guest House in Tirumala Online Booking
Garuda Police Guest House:
A large number of current and former police officers, as well as their families, go to the temple often. In order for them to live in a clean and pleasant environment, there was an urgent need in Tirumala to build a building just for that purpose. In April 2018, the idea for the Garuda Police Guest House was first thought of. The Garuda Police Guest House was built close to the temple grounds, and it has friendly rooms at prices that are very easy on the wallet.
The rest house has 45 rooms, 27 of which are simple and 18 of which are fancy. These rooms are set aside for police officers from different places who are making the pilgrimage to Tirumala. Because the room rent of 750 rupees is so low, any police officer, from the lowest constable to the highest Additional SP, can live in Tirumala.
Online booking for the Garuda Police Guest House in Tirumala:
- The Garuda Police Guest House does not offer online reservations.
- In order to stay at the Garuda Police Guest House, pilgrims need letters of recommendation.
- After giving the recommendation letter to the SPGH allocation booths, the pilgrims will be able to get rooms there if there are any left.
- After a recent change in policy, regular pilgrims will no longer be given rooms at the Garuda Police Guest House in Tirumala.
Before you travel to Tirumala, you should think about the following:
- On the day of darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate that was received within the last 72 hours in order to get darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket that was bought cannot be returned for a refund or changed for a different one.
- During your time in the temple, you will have to keep your distance from other visitors, wash your hands every so often, and always wear a mask.
Here is a list of things you should wear to Tirumala:
- When going to the temple, visitors are expected to dress in a way that fits with the culture of the temple. Men who want to apply must wear a dhoti or pyjamas and a shirt or uttariya that covers their shoulders completely.
- Female applicants have to wear one of three traditional Indian outfits: a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an overgarment worn over them.