Know the latest news about the How to get Spot Booking Accommodation in Tirumala, How to get Current Booking Accommodation in Tirumala
Even on a typical day at Tirumala, people arrive in unbelievable numbers. However, the location is well-known across the globe for having one of the greatest pilgrimage preparations.
Tirumala has a wide range of hotel options. There are Sri Padmavathi guest homes, Sri Venkateswara guest houses, and Sri Varahaswami guest houses. There are Choultries, and even free dharamshalas are accessible.
When you arrive at Tirumala, request “Choultry” accommodation. There are several rooms that can only be reserved as part of the existing booking. One day is defined as 24 hours from the moment you check in. So you’ll have people checking out at all times. You will have to wait in line, and they will continue to release rooms that have been done up and are ready for occupancy.
How to get Spot Current Booking Accommodation in Tirumala
Choultries are not five-star hotels. They are not, in fact, intended to be. You don’t go there to enjoy bodily pleasures like air conditioning, cable television, music, food, and beverages. They are simple yet clean. I recommend that you bring your own bedsheets and pillowcases.
How can I get on-the-spot accommodation in Tirumala?
- The room will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Photo ID is required for room assignment. Waiting times for allotments range from 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, the crowds are usually light.
- Fri will be as usual. Saturday and Sunday will be packed.
- Room rates must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
How to get Spot Current Booking Accommodation in Tirumala:
- The registration procedure requires an Aadhar Card and a valid mobile phone.
- To reserve a room at this accommodation, you must go to the CRO office. By reporting, the officer will free up space for pilgrims.
- The accommodation reservation process begins at 6:00 a.m.
- There will be a long line for reservations, so pilgrims must arrive early and wait in line.
- The pilgrim should check-in within 30 minutes after getting confirmation from the CRO office, otherwise the accommodation will be released for the next allocation.
- The confirmation mail will include the Cottage Name and Room. Each Cottage has a sub-enquiry office where the whole rent may be paid.
Spot Booking Accommodation in Tirumala:
- Room registration is available at 6:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- Rooms in Category A cost between Rs.50 and Rs.100.
- Rooms in Category B cost Rs.150, Rs.200, Rs.250, and Rs.1000.
How can I acquire on-the-spot lodging in Tirumala for recommendation letters?
- Padmavathi Guesthouse, MBC, and Kousthubham Resthouse will be recommended.
- Dy. EO at RO1 and RO2 must approve the recommended letter. Even with permission, room allocation might take 4- 5 hours. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It is best to arrive at Tirumala before 10 a.m. for hotel allocation. RO1 and RO2 will be closing at 5 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., room allocation letters may not be accepted.
- Please keep in mind that reference letters may not be accepted during Annual Brahmotsavam, December 30th, December 31st, January 1st, and January 2nd, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, and other important days.