Know the latest details about the How To Reach Srinivasa Mangapuram From Tirupati Directions, How To Reach Srinivasa Mangapuram From Tirupati
Why Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple Is Important:
More than just this, the Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Sway temple is important. After they got married, Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy and Goddess Padmavathi Devi lived in this temple for six months. This is where a couple’s first prayer together happens. But another myth says that people who just got married can go to this temple even though they can’t go to Tirumala.
Since Kalyana is done in the name of God, Nithyakalyanam happens to God every single day. During Utsavas, the temple hosts important events like the annual Brahmotsavam and Shakshatkara Vaibhavam.
How To Reach Srinivasa Mangapuram From Tirupati Directions
How To Reach Srinivasa Mangapuram From Tirupati:
You have to go to Tirupati before you can get to Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy temple from Tirumala. Depending on how you want to get there, you can take any of the following routes.
- The only way to get from Tirumala to Tirupati is by road. Depending on your budget and how easy it is for you, you can take the bus, a private car, or a jeep.
- If you want to take public transportation from Tirupati to the Srinivasa Mangapuram temple, you can take a bus straight to the temple from the Central bus station.
- Since Srinivasa Mangapuram is only 12 km from Tirupati, it only takes about 10 to 12 minutes to drive there. You can figure out where to go by looking at the signs along the way.
- You can get to Srinivasa Managapuram in many different ways. The road from Tirupati to Kanipakam takes 23 minutes and is one way to get there.
- It will take you 25 minutes if you take the Anantapur–Tirupati Highway or the Kanipakam–Tirupati Bypass road and the Kaloor road.
- A lot of people walk to the temple as a gift to God. If they take the road from Anantapur to Tirupati, it will take them about two hours to get there.
- If you can speak Telugu, the local language, you can ask people on your way to the temple for directions and find your way there. In the meantime, you can look for things to do near the temple and do them all at once.
Places to see near Srinivasa Mangapuram are:
- The great Chandragiri Fort is 4.5 km from the historical site of Srinivasa Mangapuram.
- You can also go to Kanipakam, 58 km from Srinivasa Mangapuram, to see Sri Swayambu Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy Devasthanam.
- Another important place that no one who goes to Tirumala should miss is the Sri Lakshmi Narayani Golden Temple in Vellore.
How to pray and when the temple is open:
Swami’s Kalyanotsavam happens every day between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., and pilgrims can see him from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You can use your phone’s technology to make sure you are on the right path if you need to. Aside from that, Tirupati is the easiest and safest place to travel and see things without having to work hard. If you flew to Tirumala and don’t have a car, you can easily get where you want to go by hiring a taxi or cab.
Srinivasa Mangapuram is one of the most important places to go because God is so important. When you go to the temple, you will learn everything you need to know about God’s pride. The carvings on the temple’s walls and pillars show how important the God and Goddess were in the past. Keep reading our blogs to find out more about Tirupati–Tirumala and the surrounding area.