Know the details about the Karthikeyan Viduthi Palani Devasthanam Rooms Online Booking, Karthikeyan Viduthi Palani Devasthanam Rooms
The Palani Murugan Temple is a place of worship that pays homage to Lord Kartikeya, who is the son of Lord Shiva. Lord Kartikeya is sometimes referred to by the name Murugan. This temple may be found in the Palani village that is located in the Dindigul district of South India. It is in the valley that lies at the foot of the Palani hills. About 105 kilometres to the southeast of Coimbatore, 122 kilometres to the northwest of Madurai, and 67 kilometres to the southwest of Kodaikanal is where you’ll find Palani.
Karthikeyan Viduthi Palani Devasthanam Rooms Online Booking
At this particular temple, the Prasadam that is distributed to visitors is known as Palani Panchamirtham. Panchamirtham is a Sanskrit word that means “a mixture of five things.” The name “Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple” has also been used to refer to this place of worship. It is said that Lord Murugan, who is also known as Lord Kartikeya, possesses six different residences. It is believed that this temple is his third residence out of a total of six.
Near the temple, the Palani temple has constructed some guest rooms for the purpose of accommodating pilgrims. The name given to these chambers is “the Devasthanam rooms.” means that the temple authorities are the only ones who are responsible for the rooms and the maintenance of the rooms. These rest houses are available for booking both online and offline for the pilgrims. Each and every traveller who is in need will be given a room to stay in at one of these rest stops. However, there must be vacant rooms for this to take place. The pilgrims are free to book accommodations at any of the rest houses that are open. The Palani temple is responsible for maintaining a number of rest houses, and the Karthikeyan Viduthi is one of them.
The Karthikeyan Viduthi can be reserved either online or offline by the pilgrims. The vast majority of pilgrims will only book their tickets for the Karthikeyan Viduthi offline. The Karthikeyan Viduthi is situated in close proximity to the temple and is easily accessible on foot. In the Karthikeyan Viduthi, there are a great number of rooms. The faithful are able to make reservations up until all of the accommodations are taken.
Karthikeyan Viduthi Palani Online Booking Rooms Devasthanam:
- In order for pilgrims to be able to book lodgings at the Karthikeyan Viduthi, they are required to first register on the official website of the temple.
- The one-time password (OTP) and mobile number are both required to complete the registration process.
- The mobile number listed below can be used by pilgrims to make online reservations for rooms at the Karthikeyan Viduthi.
- After the pilgrims have finished the registration process, the first thing they need to do is choose the date for their room booking.
- Only one day’s worth of use of the room is included in the offer. The fee must be paid by the pilgrims through the internet system.
- Following the selection of the accommodations, the pilgrims will be required to enter their names and several other details. After then, the pilgrims are responsible for completing the online payment.
- The pilgrim’s room assignment will be decided upon their arrival once the online payment has been finished being processed.
- The rooms will not be made available to anyone living alone or to couples who are not married.