Know the details about the Kateel Temple Marriage Hall Online Booking, Procedure, Cost, Contact, Temple Timings
Arunasura was a powerful demon that constantly shattered the balance of history. Thanks to Arunasura’s Brahma-bestowed abilities, the gods were helpless. The misdeeds of Arunasura had reached a critical point, and Adhishakti, in the form of a lovely lady, descended to punish him. Arunasura was angered by her taunting him. To protect herself from Arunasura, Adhishakti took the form of a rock. When Arunasura attempted to smash through the boulder, he was attacked by a swarm of gigantic, enraged bees, which stung him to death and so banished another evil spirit from the world. After this victory, Lord Adhishakti took the shape of a linga in the Nandini River, where saints and sages offered abhishekam. It served as the foundation for the Durga Parameshwari Temple. There are a number of hotels and convenient public transit options in Kateel. Location-wise, the closest option is Mangalore. Markandeya Purana tells the story of how the Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple came to existence. The name of the temple comes from a myth. Legends and Skanda Purana’s Sahyadrikanda are connected. Stories about temples may also be found in Sri Nirjararanya Mahatmayam and Devi Bhagavatha Mahatmayam.
Shakti, the goddess, first confronted the demons Shumbha and Nishumbha at the beginning of the narrative. Both of them died in the fighting. Their minister, Arunasura, managed to escape the conflict and rally the other demons under his command. He usurped power and disrupted the Yagnas, angering the sages. When the gods found out, they stopped the rain.
Kateel Temple Marriage Hall Online Booking Procedure Cost
History of Kateel Temple:
Nandini asked Sri Adi Parashakti’s pardon. The Goddess said she’d take birth from Nandini and release her. Nandini poured from Kanakachala, satisfied.Lord Brahma granted Arunasura penance. He prayed no God, demon, reptile, Yaksha, Gandharva, Kinnara, Kimpurusha, Siddha, Sadhya, Vidhyadhara, man, woman, weapon, or two- or four-legged animal would kill him.Brahma granted it. If he recites the Gayathri Mantra everyday, Saraswati gave him immortality.He built an army and terrorised people with the boons. Defeated Indra. Indra asked the Trinity. Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva sought Sri Adi Parashakti’s help. She helped, but Arunasura became atheist.Brihaspathi convinced Arunasura that the Gayathri Mantra was useless after a long discussion. He convinced Arunasura to worship him as supreme. Arunasura reigned.Sri Adi Parashakti entered Arunasura’s gardens as a Mohini. His ministers described the Gardens’ beautiful damsel. The garden beckoned Arunasura. No.She entered a rock after repeated persuasions. After cracking the rock, a bee swarm stung Arunasura. Bhramara killed him.Coconuts calmed the Goddess. Indra, Nandini, Maharishi Jabali, and other Gods requested her residence. Sri Adi Parashakti appeared in Nandini as a Linga.
- Temple Timings 4:00 AM to 10:00
- Abhishekam 6:00 AM
- Abhishekam 6:30 AM
- Mahappoja 12:30 PM
- Pradosha Pooja 7:00 AM
- Evening Mahappoja 7:30 PM
- Rangapooja 8:30 PM
Kateel Temple Marriage Hall Online Book Procedure Cost
- The hall has a capacity for a maximum number of persons that ranges anywhere from one hundred to three hundred.
- There is a wide variety of possible price points for the hall, from 4,900 to 25,000.
- You may choose from any one of the eight available venues.
- Procedures to Follow for Weddings Held at Kateel or One of Their Halls
- The Bride must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to become a Bride.
- The Groom must be at least 21 years old to be eligible to marry.
- It is essential to have photocopies of the bride and groom’s voter ID cards or passports, in addition to their Aadhar cards and any other identification documents they may need.
- In addition to the provision of two photographs of the bride and groom in passport format, photocopies of the aadhar cards belonging to the bride’s parents and the groom’s parents must also be presented.
- A certificate issued by the local municipality or panchayat stating that the bride and groom have never been married is required to be presented at the wedding ceremony by both parties.
- A fee of Rs. 801 must be paid before the marriage registration can be finalised.
- It is the responsibility of the individuals to bring their own garlands, and the charge for the purohit is Rs. 300.
The nuptials are going to be performed at a location that is not on the temple grounds.
- The proximity of the nearby marriage halls makes it possible to make the necessary arrangements for a wedding at those locations.
- You will be given a receipt that you may include with your marriage application by either the administration of the hall or the authorities at the temple, depending on which of these two options is applicable. The locations of wedding receptions often permit the placement of floral arrangements in addition to the provision of food services.
- A minimum of one month in advance is required to book the location of the wedding reception, and registration must be completed at the same time.
- It is required that the bride and groom’s parents or legal guardians be present at the wedding ceremony.
- This temple does not allow any other kinds of marriages than the ones that are planned ahead of time in accordance with the Hindu faith.
Contacts : 87626 51122, 9986 890 820
For More details Kateel Temple Marriage Hall Online Booking Procedure Cost :