Know the latest news on Kausthubham Guest House Tirumala Online Booking Contact Number, Kausthubham Guest House Tirumala Online Booking and Contact Number
In the past, Tirumala was home to a number of private hotels. But over time, the TTD built a wide range of massive facilities to provide lodging to pilgrims in the form of cottages, rooms, guesthouses, and Yatri Sadans. In Tirumala, a day’s worth of lodging might cost anything from 50 to 5,000 rupees.
TTD now provides three options for reserving cottages and rooms in Tirumala. Reservations for pilgrim service desks at TTD kalyana mandapams and current Tirumala bookings. Any TTD-Registered user may use the website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ to make online hotel reservations. Please go to the TTD user Registration page if you are a new user.
Kausthubham Guest House Tirumala Online Booking Contact Number
Tirumala Accommodation Reservation Terms & Conditions:
- Previously, ttd charged the same price for a hotel for 48 hours and an extra 24 hours. However, accommodations are becoming harder to get as more devotees are travelling to Tirumala.
- Devotees may only reserve a room for 24 hours in order to guarantee the optimum use of ttd cottages and guest homes.
- The number of time slots for check-in and check-out has been increased from two to four, or four quarters each day.
- A valid login is necessary to access the booking portal on the website for the lodgings in Tirumala Tirupati.
- Other visitors cannot access rooms after they have been assigned. The same person must handle both check-in and check-out.
- No accommodations were provided for lone devotees at Tirumala.
Contact information for Kausthubham Rest House in Tirumala is +91 98805 50937.
How to reserve Kausthubham Guest House 2022:
- To reserve Tirumala accommodation and TTD rooms online
- From the category of Services, choose Accommodations. At this point, decide between Tirumala and Tirupati.
- You may then choose a date from the calendar below after making your selection. Blue denotes that the event has not yet been announced, green that tickets are still available, and red that a performance has already sold out.
- Now choose the preferred day, room type, cost, and check-in time. Check out the terms and conditions before moving further.
- Before entering the pilgrim’s information, agree to the terms and conditions. Depending on your situation, choose self-booking or another alternative.
- When making bookings for other pilgrims, be sure to provide their name, age, phone number, Aadhaar number, and details about any accompanying pilgrims.
- Check the correctness of the information provided once again. Go to the billing page next. You may make an online payment with a credit card, debit card, or internet banking on the Payment page.
- A booking receipt will be generated by the TTD website after a successful transaction. For submission at the Tirumala Online Reservation Check-In Counter Next to the CRO Office, this form may be downloaded and printed.