Know the details about the Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple Opening Closing Timings Today, Anjaneya Kondagattu Temple Darshan Timings.
Kondagattu Temple or Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple is a Hindu temple situated in Telangana. This well-known temple may be found in the Mallial mandal of the Jagitial district in the city of Karimnagar in the state of Telangana. Kondagattu temple is devoted to Sri Anjaneya Swamy(Lord Hanuman).
Every year, hundreds of devotees go from all over the world to pay their respects at the Kondagattu Temple. People go from all across the nation to pay their respects at this temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman. The festivals held at Kondagattu Temple include Sri Hanuman Jayanthi, Sravana Sapthaha Uthsavam, Pavitrotsavam, Dhanurmasam, Vykunta Ekadashi & Sri Sudarshana Yagam.
Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple Opening Closing Timings Today And Darshan Details
The hours of operation for the Kondagattu Temple are 05:00 am to 13:30 pm during the day, and 15:00 pm to 20:30 pm in the evening. The temple is around 115 kilometers away from Nizamabad and approximately 160 kilometers away from Hyderabad.
The length of Darshan ranges from 15 to 20 minutes on weekdays. 30 to 40 minutes on weekends.
4:00 amSuprabhatha Seva 2 lasted from 4:30 to 5:45 in the morning at Swamy Aradhana
During the afternoons, the devotees are reminded to take careful notice of the break times that are posted in the temple. All of the pooja and also the seva in the temple will be fully closed during the break durations.
Only the pooja and seva that are specified in the above timings will be done in the Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple. The timings of the services offered at the Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple will, for the most part, remain unchanged.
Pilgrims should check with the people in charge of the temple to find out whether the opening and closing times have been altered in any way for the upcoming celebrations or other special occasions.
We can see 7:00 pm at Sri Lakshmi Devi Kumkum Archana
7:30 pm they conducted Sri Venkateswara Swamy Utsavam
8:15 pm Bhajan conducted and gave Tirtha Prasadam to devotees
8:30 pm Cavata Bandhanam
6:00 am – 4:30 pm On Tuesday, February 20, and Saturday, February 20, the temple will continue to be open for Sarva Darshan from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Vahana Pooja Kondagattu Temple Darshan Timings
- The morning shift is open from 6:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Afternoon hours are from three to five thirty in the evening.
- Evening Hours are from six o’clock till eight o’clock.
- Note: The Temple of the Kondagattu Poojas/Sevas There is a chance that the timing will be different for holidays, festivals, and other special occasions.
Backstory Of Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple:
- A stunning panorama can be seen from the temple, which is bounded on three sides by caverns and has the Rayuni fort to the north. The caverns and the fort together make for a wonderful vacation destination.
- According to the locals, the narrative of the temple goes back to around 300 years ago, when a cowherd named Singam sanjeevudu came to this mountainous region in quest of one of his buffalo after losing it. At the time, he was looking for it.
- After an exhausting search, he went to bed and quickly fell into a deep slumber. It is said that Lord Anjaneya Swamy arrived in Sanjeeva’s dream and revealed to him the location of the buffalo that he had lost. When Sanjeeva woke up and began looking in the area where Lord Anjaneya Swamy had ordered him to look, he discovered an illuminating idol of Lord Anjaneya Swamy. After that, he constructed a modest temple for the Lord Anjaneya.
- It is a widely held belief that those who do not already have children would be granted the gift of parenthood if they pray to Anjaneya Swamy for a period of forty days. In addition, there are 45 Dharamshala inside the temple for the comfort of the worshippers. About 115 kilometers separate the temple from Nizamabad, while about 160 kilometers separate it from Hyderabad.
This is the complete details about the Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple Opening Closing Timings Today.