Know the details about Labh Panchami 2022 Dates Pooja Timings Tithi Panchang, Labh Panchami 2022 Dates, Labh Panchami 2022 Pooja Timings
The Gujarati New Year begins with Diwali, and tradesmen worship their books of accounts on Labh Panchami or Saubhagya Panchami. On this day, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati are ritually worshipped. Panchami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is regarded a symbol of profit and good luck in Hinduism.
Labh Panchami 2022 Dates Pooja Timings Tithi Panchang
Labh Panchami 2022:
Labh Panchami, also known as Saubhagya Labh Pancham, is a Gujarati festival. This is the last day of the Diwali festival, which takes place on Panchami. Profit signifies good fortune, while Saubhagya means good fortune. As a result, this day is regarded as a day of good fortune and profit. In Gujarat, the Diwali festival concludes on Labh Panchami, a day considered extremely auspicious. Worshiping on the day of Labh Panchami is thought to bring advantages, good fortune, and progress in life, career, and family. After celebrating the festival of Diwali, all businessmen in Gujarat begin their work on this day. According to the Gujarat New Year, the first working day is Labh Panchami.
Labh Panchami 2022 Dates Pooja Timings:
- Labh Pancham 2022 Saturday, October 29th, 2022
- Labh Pancham Puja Muhurat 2022: October 29, 2022, from 8:13 am to 10:30 am
- Labh Panchami Tithi Starts: Oct. 29, 2022, 8:13 a.m.
- Labh Panchami Tithi Ends: Oct 30, 2022, 5:49 a.m.
The Importance of Labh Panchami:
- Labh Panchami is another name for Saubhagya or Gyan Panchami.
- It is considered auspicious to start a new business on this day.
- Because Labh Panchami is the first working day of the new year in Gujarat, traders worship the books of accounts on this day.
- Worshiping Goddess Parvati and Lord Shankar on this day is thought to bring good luck.
How to Perform Labh Pancham Puja:
- Those who are unable to perform Sharda Puja open their shops and business premises to worship them on Diwali.
- On this day, people pray to Lakshmi and Ganesha for happiness, success, and fortune.
- On Labh Panchami, relatives and friends exchange sweets and gifts at each other’s homes. It is said that doing so increases the sweetness of relationships.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, people in some parts of India revere Vidya and pray for wisdom and knowledge.
- On the occasion of Labh Panchami, people offer clothing, sweets, money, and other necessities to those in need.
- On the occasion of Labh Panchami, people wish each other well for the following year.
- By the way, the greatest benefit, according to the ancient scriptures and sages, is achieving human life; with this in mind, one should not pursue worldly things, but rather focus on spiritual matters and listen to the genuine Father God and His One who is involved in the search for love.
In various regions of India, the Diwali festival concludes with Bhai Dooj. This is a five-day event in Central and Northern India that celebrates the festivals of Dhanteras, Narak Chaudas, Deepawali, Annakoot, and Bhai Dooj. This festival is celebrated in Gujarat from Dhanteras till Labh Panchami. On the second day following Diwali, people in Gujarat go on a picnic, which can last one day or three days. On the day of Labh Panchami, they all return to their jobs and begin working in a new way.