Know the full details about the Marudamalai Temple Marriage Procedure Cost Online Booking, Online Booking, and Timings of the Temple also history
The Maruthamalai temple may be found in the Coimbatore region. Marudhamalai, in his form as Dhanduthapani, is the temple’s main deity. In the 12th century A.D., Tamil monarchs commissioned the construction of the Marudhamalai temple. The temple may be found at an elevation of around 180 meters (600 feet) on a hill known as Marudha Malai. Many sources of water, like the nearby Snake Charmer’s Waterfall and Maruda Theertham, are said to have healing powers and can be found in close proximity to this temple.
The Pambatti Siddhar Cave is reached through a flight of stairs located at the southern end of the temple. Siddhar dug a passageway that runs from the temple of Lord Murugan to his own cave. It is speculated that religious services were held here.
Marudamalai Temple Marriage Procedure Cost Online Booking
- Both the bride and groom must be at least 18 years old.
- The bride must be at least 21 years old.
- Only Hindu-arranged weddings are permitted at this temple.
- Photocopies of the Aadhar cards for both the bride and the groom.
- Photocopies of the Aadhar cards for both the bride’s parents and the groom’s parents.
- The devotee is responsible for collecting the form at the counter in the lobby.
- Reservations must be made in advance since there are only a certain number of weddings that may take place each day.
- The Sannadhi is off-limits to anybody who does not practice Thirumangalyam.
- Mantap and other preparations may be organized outside of the temple.
- The temple officials will be the ones to give the marriage registration certificate.
- The parents or legal guardians of the couple must be present at the wedding.
- Because of COVID, Sannadhi Thirumangalyam is now unavailable.
- Please check again later. With Mantap, the planning of the decorations might take place in a hall located outside the temple.
- We would like to bring to your attention that weddings based on love are not permitted in this temple.
- The devotee is responsible for bringing the Pooja Samagri, the Knot, and any other necessary materials that have been recommended by the priest.
Cost of the marriage hall:
- We visited the Marudamalai Temple. Schedule: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- We recommend that you visit Marudamalai Temple between the hours of 2:00 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Within the hours when the temple is available to the public, weddings are carried out.
The architectural design of the Marudamalai Temple:
The Dravidian architecture that was used to build the temple is really breathtaking. The temple is perched on a hill that is totally covered in a variety of plants that have therapeutic purposes. Granite was used to constructing the steps that worshippers ascend in order to reach the temple’s upper levels.
Fascinating information on the Marudamalai Temple
- There are around 837 stairs leading up to the Marudhamalai Temple, which may be found in a hill station.
- This hill is most notable for the cultivation of vital medicinal plants, which play a significant role in the production of Ayurvedic medicine and are cultivated on this hill.
- In the foothills, you’ll find the temple of Than Thondri Vinayakar, which is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. It’s another attraction.
- The Pambatti Siddhar cave may be reached by the Pragram stairway, which is situated at the southernmost point of the temple.
- The temple is kept in excellent condition, and the flow of worshippers seeking a glimpse of Lord Muruga is organized and unobstructed at all times.
- Once you’ve made it to the foothills, you have a few different ways to make your way up the slope to the temple.
Driving directions to the Marudamalai Temple are as follows:
Taking any kind of public transportation, such as auto, rickshaw, or bus, can get you to the Marudhamalai Temple quickly and conveniently. One may easily reach the Marudhamalai Temple by getting a rickshaw from here since it is just 16 kilometers away. The closest train station to the temple is the Coimbatore Railway Station, which is located in the city of Coimbatore. By Plane, The Marudhamalai Temple is a 25-kilometer taxi ride from the Coimbatore International Airport, which is located close by. From the airport, one may simply take a cab to the temple.
For more details and further information please contact this number:9444176673.