Know the latest news about the Papavinasanam Tirumala Timings Route Distance Booking, Papavinasanam Tirumala Timings Route Distance
If you visit Tirumala, make time to see the Papavinasanam Dam, which is situated near the Papavinasanam waterfall and a short distance from the biggest temple. Taking a relaxing swim in the dam’s waters cleanses your body and improves your spirit. The water of the Papavinasanam Dam is reported to have come straight from the Lord’s foot.
Papavinasanam Tirumala Timings Route Distance Booking
Anyone who bathes in this water gets cleansed of their sins or “paapa.” As a result, the location is known as Papavinasanam. The interesting natural backdrop of the Papavinasanam Dam with its deep forest and tumbling waterfall may make it a famous tourist attraction.
Papavinasam is a tiny waterfall whose waters are considered holy and have healing qualities. It is located 5 kilometres from Tirumala bus station and 5 kilometres from Lord Venkateswara Temple. There are various taxis accessible to the current location from the main temple, both shared and personal. This location requires 5-10 minutes of walking.
The location’s magnificence:
As the name implies, Papavinasam is the location where all devotees go in the hope that a holy bath may cleanse them of their sins. Both men’s and women’s changing rooms are provided. It is one of Tirumala’s most popular attractions.
It’s picturesquely amazing since the waterfall gushes from the highest point of a hill. Access to the current magnificent falls along the stony route also adds to the enjoyment of your journey. Another fantastic location is the reservoir of the neighbouring dam, which limits the flow of water inside the pond. A well-kept park and garden contribute significantly to the beautiful surroundings’ allure.
It is claimed that the holy waters of this location cleanse believers of their sins. As a result, this location is known as Papavinasanam. This water is said to have come from the Lord’s foot. This was a natural waterfall, but the water was designed to be due to Lions’ jaws. This location has separate changing rooms for men and women, where they will change their outfits. A reservoir is built here, which delivers water to Tirumala and Chennai to tirumala packages.
- During this theertham, the water flow is restricted by a reservoir near the dam.
- Bathing in this water is essentially invigorating, and it is said to scrub away evils and bring luck. The temple administration has constructed a platform where the gushing water is redirected for worshippers to use first. Every pilgrim who visits Tirumala Tirupati must and will go here.
- The greatest time to visit Papavinasanam Tirumala is during the rainy season, when the area is lush with foliage with froth spilling from the rocks.
- A bath in papavinasanam thirta cleanses the devotee of the consequences of the previous birth crimes. A salagrama stone is often given here.
How to Get There in Papavinasam:
On the route to Akasha Ganga Theertham, you may visit Gogarbham, Papavinasanam, and Venugopala Temple on Tirumala Hills. Pilgrims may get to these locations via free bus or taxi.
- Every day at 5 a.m., A.P.S.R.T.C buses depart from Kalyani Choultry near CRO with a twenty-minute frequency. T.T.D. provides free transportation to these Holy Falls.
- Private cabs are also available.
The greatest time to come is during the monsoon season, when the landscape takes on a lush appearance and the waterfall multiplies to its maximum loudness.
Entry hours: Papavinasanam timings are from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh, India- 517504
Keep the following in mind when visiting Tirumala:
- Pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan to have darshan.
- The purchased TTD darshan ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands throughout your temple visit.