Know the latest news about the Purohit Sangam Tirumala Online Booking Procedure and Cost, Tirumala Purohit Sangam Online Booking and Cost
Tirumala Purohit Sangama:
In the brand-new TTD Purohit Sangam in Tirumala Tirupati, there is an old temple called the Purohit Sangam. The TTD takes care of it. There is a Papavinasanam Road close to Tirumala. The Tirumala Purohit Sangam’s main objective is to make sure that all priests are available to conduct essential pooja for worshippers. The main methods for achieving this include marriages, ear drilling, and ear piercing.
At the Tirumala Temple, purohits engage in upanayanam (prayer) and other religious practices. Ear piercing is available at the Purohit Sangam in Tirumala and Tirupati every day from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. At the Purohit Sangam, marriage ceremonies are also accessible.
Purohit Sangam Tirumala Online Booking Procedure and Cost
Procedure for Tirumala Ear Piercing:
- Before receiving Sri Venkateswara Swamy Darshan at Ananda Nilayam, ear piercing is mandatory. For an additional price, ear piercing will also be offered in cottages like Rambageecha and Padmavathi Guest House.
- No reservations are necessary for ear piercing. Visit Purohit Sangam, which is on the road to Papavinasanam, close to Varaha Swamy Guest House, and across from Srinivasa Udyanavanam, and schedule your event on a lucky day.
- Location of Tirumala ear piercing: close to Varaha Swamy Guest House, across from Srinivasa Udyanavanam, and on the road to Papavinasanam.
- At Purohit Sangam Tirumala Tirupati, ear piercings are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. ( Daily)
- As usual, ear boring will be carried out. There isn’t a shot of a gun.
‘There isn’t an online booking option for Purohit Sangam Tirumala.’
Documents needed for Purohit Sangam Tirumala marriage:
- Age Verification for Bride and Groom’s Residence Identification documentation for the bride and groom must be attested by the relevant RDO/MRO, and may include an Aadhar card, ration card, voter card, passport, driving licence, or other photo-based identity card.
- An unmarried certificate must be presented by the bride and groom.
- An average Indian wedding costs Rs. 800. The only organisation authorised to provide marriage licences is the T.T.D.
- The bridal couple would eventually receive Darshan Passes from Purohit Sangam.
- The newlywed couple is allowed to get darshan at the Supadam Entrance.
- For darshan, Supadam may accommodate up to 6 people. The bride, groom, and four family members will all have free darshan in addition to the married couple.
- The newlyweds can have fun with their bridal attire.
- Additionally, for a price, Upanayanam, Akshara Bhyasam, Shasti Poorthi, Anna Prasana, Naamakaranam, and Kesakandana are provided by Purohit Sangam Tirumala Tirupati.
- Those who plan to attend these events should bring all required supplies. It is advisable to have a list of the items required for Pooja from Purohit at Purohit Sangam to save confusion.
- Pilgrims are advised to travel to Tirumala one day in advance. Up to 100 weddings can take place simultaneously at Purohit Sangam.
When visiting Tirumala Srivari Darshan, keep the following in mind:
- On the day of darshan, pilgrims must present proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate that was received within 72 hours.
- When visiting the shrine, you must put on a mask, keep your distance, and occasionally wash your hands.