Know the details about the Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings Kapila Theertham Online Booking, Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings Kapila Theertham
Kapila Theertham temple:
Tirupati is the location of the sacred Kapila Theertham. The self-created form of Lord Shiva, also known as the Svayambhu form of Lord Shiva, is the Sri Kapileswara Linga. This linga is located in Sri Kapileswara Temple. There is also a holy lake known as Sarovara that was formed in front of the Kapila Theertham temple. It arrived on earth by travelling through the rift that the lake Kapila maharishi had formed and came into contact with the water there. The Kapila Theertham Temple is the only holy theertham in Tirumala that can be found at the base of the Tirumala hill. There are a total of 1008 theerthams in Tirumala. This theertham is considered to be exceedingly sacred, and as a result, a huge number of devotees attend this temple.
The Lord is said to have made his presence known in Tirumala through a number of different legends. It is believed that the murti (deity) of Lord Venkateswara, which is housed in the temple, would remain in this location for the entirety of the current Kali Yuga.
Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings Kapila Theertham Online Booking
Rahu Ketu Pooja at Kapila Theertham:
This temple is where the Rahu Ketu ceremony is carried out. However, in order to perform the Rahu Ketu pooja here at the temple, pilgrims are unable to make reservations. The Rahu Ketu Pooja can be performed by the pilgrims themselves or by a priest that they have hired privately.
Rahu Ketu Pooja at Kapila Theertham Online Booking:
Officially, the temple does not take bookings or perform the pooja necessary for the Rahu Ketu ceremony. The pilgrims are free to go to Tirupati and look for the priest there if they so choose. However, the Rahu Ketu pooja can be carried out on the premises of the temple without the temple’s permission. Therefore, the pooja can be performed in the temple by the pilgrims with the assistance of any local priest.
Significance of Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- Rahu Ketu Pooja is an ancient Hindu ritual that is used to neutralise the negative effects of the planetary configurations Rahu Dosha, Ketu Dosha, Sarpa Dosha, Kala Sarpa Dosha, and Naga Dosha.
- Those who are having difficulty getting married, conceiving children, resolving family conflicts, or experiencing difficulties with their health are excellent candidates for the Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Those who are having difficulties in their jobs, careers, or educational pursuits are also encouraged to perform this Pooja in order to mitigate any negative repercussions.
- If you perform the puja twice a year, once during the Dakshinayanam season and once during the Uttarayanam season, you will see beneficial outcomes.
Rahu Ketu Pooja Benefits:
- Each pilgrim benefits in their own unique ways by participating in the service. The following is a list of some advantages that we have here:
- The Pooja is a symbol of spiritual advancement and the accumulation of benefits.
- The Rahu Ketu Pooja is performed to restore and keep the health of the pilgrim and their family members.
- It is widely held belief as well as an objective fact that participation in the Pooja contributes to the devotees’ and their families’ increased financial security.
- The spiritual force of the Pooja is what removes all the challenges that one has in life and what ultimately leads to achievement.
- People advance in their personal lives and get more experience in their work lives.
Best day to perform rahu ketu pooja:
- Surya Grahanam (solar eclipse)
- Chandra Grahanam (Lunar eclipse)
- Ashlesha Nakshatram day
- Pournami (Purnima) (Purnima)
- Any Monday
- Any Tuesday