Know the latest details about Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva Tirumala Timings Online Booking, Tirumala Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva Online Booking
Tirumala Srivari Sahasra Kalasa Abhishekam seva:
The Sahasra Kalasa Abhishekam seva is presented to Sri Bhoga Srinivasa Murthi, the silver replica god of Mula Virat, the processional deities of Sri Malayappa Swamy varu and his two consorts, and Sri Vishwaksena, the Lord’s main commander. This seva is offered to the deities at the Bangaru Vakili after the second bell in the morning.
The Bhoga Srinivas Murthy is taken outside the Golden Doorway and is joined to the Mula Virat within the Garbhalayam by a thin silk rope (sanctum). The rope is knotted around the foot of the Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy and the other end is put near the Kathita hasta of the Mula Virat, metaphorically forming a bond between the Main deity and the Bhoga Srinivas Murthy to accomplish two goals. First, it is apparent that Bhoga Srinivasa represents Mula Virat, and second, it is clear that the Pooja done to Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy is nothing more than the puja that is presumed to have been offered to the major god.
Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva Tirumala Timings Online Booking
Sri Malayappa Swamy is also transported from the Sanctum and installed outside the Bangaru Vakili, together with his two consorts, Goddess Bhudevi and Sridevi. The Vishwaksena idol is likewise removed from the sanctuary and put outside the Bangaru Vakili.
One thousand and eight silver vessels filled with Abhisheka Thirtha, also known as “Parimala Teertham”-pure water with the scent of sandal paste, are put in the Mandapam in front of Bangaru Vakili, along with eight additional Parivara Vessels and one gold vessel filled with water. Pancha Suktas and Pancha Shanthi Mantras are recited by the archakas.
Thirumanjana Abhishekam is presented to Sri Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy, Sri Malayappa Swami and his consorts, and Viswaksenula varu in the 1008 Kalasas and the other eight Parivara Kalasas with the water in the 1008 Kalasas. After the Tirumanjanam, the water in the Golden Vessel will be carried by one Archaka around the Ananda Vimana Prakara, the Dwajasthambam, and finally transported to the Sanctum Sanctorum to the accompaniment of Vedas and Mangala Vayidyas.
The primary god is then presented with an Archana, and the water from the Golden Vessel is sprinkled on his feet, symbolically incorporating the Mula Virat (principal deity) in the Sahasra Kalasabhishekam. This archana is performed in privacy, with a curtain pulled in front of the Mula Virat and an Archaka alone within the temple.
Update on Sahasra Kalasa Abhishekam seva:
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has decided to discontinue some arjitha sevas, such as Sahasra Kalasabhishekam, Visesha puja, and Vasanthotsavam, and instead conduct them just once a year as ‘circar events.’
The decision was made with the express purpose of preventing additional abhishekams to the idols in order to rescue them from deterioration. On Mondays, Vishesha puja is frequently conducted, and on Wednesdays, Sahasra Kalasabhishekam. Devotees who purchased tickets for the three arjitha sevas now have the choice of receiving a refund or receiving VIP break darshan.
How can I purchase Tirumala Sahasra Kalasa Abhishekam seva tickets online?
- Online registration for the TTD Lucky DIP is available on the TTD website.
- The website will include all upcoming events and temple hours. The registration period starts at 11 a.m. on the first Friday of each month and ends the following Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Sign in to the official website using the credentials you received when you first registered. To get their login credentials, first-time users must register.
- Select the TTD Electronic Seva drop-down menu and then the register option from the site.
- Next, go to the Arjitha dates selection page by checking the box on the site’s Seva selection page.
- To work on the date and seva at the same time, click the select all option.
- Fill in the required information, such as the applicant’s name, email address, registered mobile phone number, age, gender, and Aadhaar number.
- The portal allows a maximum of two people to register for the Arjitha seva.
- By choosing the seva’s name and the desired date, you may choose a certain seva and date.
- In the last phase, the portal sends the seva for TTD management approval after confirming the registration data.