Know More Details About Seegra Darshan Ticket Counters Tirupati Tirumala Details, Location, Booking Procedure And Contact Info Are Given Here
A lot of people think that God made an appearance on Venkatadri hill to save us from the terrible impacts of the Kaliyuga epoch. From the beginning of the Kaliyuga era, worshippers have flocked to this location to pay homage to the statue. Kaliyuga Vaikuntam is the name given to this location as a result.
Most-Visited House of Worship – Around fifty thousand to one hundred thousand visitors go to this temple every day, or thirty to forty million people per year. Every day of the Brahmotsavam celebration, the number of pilgrims rises to an estimated 500 thousand.
Seegra Darshan Ticket Counters Tirupati Tirumala Details
- Price of admission at Seegra Darshan: Rs.300 per person.
- Please see Seegra Darshan Timeframe is Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Daily.
- The number of Seegra darshan tickets available for online purchase will range from 20,000 to 25,000 every day.
- The online quota for the next month, Darshan, will be made available one month in advance.
- Seegra Darshan, please report at the ATC parking lot next to the Vaikuntam-I door.
- The hours of operation for the Tirupati Seegra Darshan ticket counters are as follows: Srinivasam Complex (Across from the Tirupati Bus Station): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The main post office in Tirupati is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Seegra Darshan same-day tickets are only available at the Srinivasam complex and can only be purchased in person.
- The head post office in Tirupati may run out of Seegra Darshan tickets on the same day.
- Supadam NRI Darshan Entry Times: Noon-6:30
- Supadam Military personnel check-in time: noon to six
- Supadam Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Several Ticket Counters for the Seegra Darshan
- TTD HQs in major metropolises like Chennai and Bengaluru provide information about TTD services around the nation
- The counter is now blocked for booking due to safety regulations from COVID.
- Monday Morning Darshan Slot Waiting Time (for Seegra Darshan): 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Time Commitment: 1 hr. 30 min. – 2 hr.
- Duration: somewhere between 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 2 hours, 30 minutes
Different Modes Of Tirumala Dharshan
- The Darshan is held every Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM. The next session runs from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays, the Darshan begins at 9 a.m. and continues until 7 p.m. and then again at 8 p.m. and continues until 1 a.m.
- On Thursdays, the Darshan begins at 8 a.m. and continues until 7 p.m. then again from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Darshan for the most important people (Sheeghra Darshan) is for instant Darshan.
- Tickets are priced at Rs. 300 each. To reserve lodging in advance, visitors may go to www.ttdsevaonline.com. Every day from 9 AM to 3 PM, you may have this Darshan.
- Pilgrims who choose to climb up the hill to the temple are the only ones who are allowed to use the special Darshan facility known as Divya Darshan (Divine Grace Darshan).
- There are two options: Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu.
- Darshan is available every day between 10 AM and 3 PM, with additional time slots set aside for senior citizens.
- Nonetheless, they will need to provide identification to authorities as evidence of age.
- There are two daily darshan times available, at 10 AM and 3 PM, for physically disabled pilgrims.
- But they need to prove their incapacity to the authorities first.
- TTD has made it possible for parents to get darshan while holding their babies less than a year old.
For newlyweds, the Supadham entryway offers a unique darshan.
Seegra Darshan Ticket Counters Tirupati Tirumala Details
- Tickets for the Special Entrance Darshanam, popularly known as Seeghra Darshan, are on sale now.
- The Seeghra Darshanam, established by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD), would facilitate a speedy darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
- Those interested in attending the Seeghra Darshanam may purchase tickets in advance online.
- You may buy tickets at the Srinivasam complex if you haven’t already reserved them online.
- Tickets will be distributed at counter 4 of the Vaikuntam Queue Complex – 1.
- Those who have purchased tickets will be admitted to Darshan immediately upon showing their tickets.
- Tickets for the Seeghra Darshanam will be made available on all days and at all times.
- Visitors who purchase tickets online must have a government-issued photo ID with them on the day of their scheduled special entrance Darshanam, in addition to a printed copy of their tickets.
- Plan ahead by checking the online availability of Seeghra Darshanam.
- While green means “available,” red means “full quota,” white means “slot not released,” and blue means “quota not released.”
- Devotees may wait in the Darshan Line for one to two hours during Seeghra Darshanam.
- Sustenance for the Sage Seeghra Darshan
- Each admission ticket to this Darshan includes two complimentary Laddus.
- Devotees in the Vaikuntam Waiting Line may purchase additional Laddu Tokens from TTD for Rs.25/- apiece if they so choose.
- The cost of a ticket to see Seeghra Darshanam is 300 rupees.
- Twelve hundred and fifty people may attend Darshan in each time slot.
- Children under the age of 12 are admitted free of charge without a Darshan Ticket.
- You may reserve your tickets for the special admission darshan here on the web: Online Ticket Reservation for TTD Darshan
- Seeghra Darshanam Tickets Cost Rs. 300/- + Rs.200/- ( Service Charge)
This is the Complete Information About Seegra Darshan Ticket Counters Tirupati Tirumala Details