Know the latest details about the Sholingur Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple Darshan Online Booking, Sholingur Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple Darshan
On a hillock close to Sholingur town, Yoga Narasimha Swamy has his residence at Sholingur temple. One of Tamilnadu’s 108 Divya Desam temples is the Sholingur temple. In the Tamil Nadu state, the temple is well-known. Additionally, the temple is frequented by thousands of pilgrims that visit the shrine each year. Many tourists in the state worship the god of the Sholingur shrine. This is the reason why many pilgrims with families visit the temple. On a little hill is where the temple is. The only ways for pilgrims to get to the temple are by steps or a cable car.
Sholingur Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple Darshan Online Booking
Nithiyapadi All three temples i. E Big Hill, Small Hill, and the Local Temple conduct poojas. The Vaikanasa Agama is used to execute the pooja. Dhoddachar Swami performs the hereditary Seva, which is prioritised by Theertham and Manthra Pushpa.
Sholingur Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple Darshan timings:
- Big and Small Hill Dharshan: Morning 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Abhisekam Thirumajanam 9.00 A.M. 11. A.M.
- 4:00 PM Prathana Utsavam
History of Sholingur Temple:
A long time ago, the Chola ruler discovered a ShivaLingam in a certain location and constructed a temple there. This holy location is known by the names Chintamani and Katikachlam in the Brahma Purana. We learn about the significance of this location from the Sri Vishnu Purana and the Sri Padma Purana. After conquering Ravana in Lanka, Rama yearned to go back to his hometown. Later, after Anjaneya expressed his desire to stand by Sri Rama, he gave him advice to defend the Saptarishis. Keyan and Kalan, two evils, are attempting to destroy the penance that Sri Rama built. Anjaneya made an effort to subdue the two evils.
To exterminate the two evils, Lord Narasimha created a sacred conch and holy discus. Before the sages, God appeared as Lord Narasimha. He gave Anjaneya the assignment to sit atop a small hill and counsel followers up until Kaliyuga’s end. This location, known as Kadigachalam or Thirukkadigai in Hindu scriptures, is where devotees spend just 24 minutes receiving salvation. The Saptarishis came here to meditate and wanted to see Lord Narasimha; they were granted Moksha in less than 24 minutes. Because of his meditation in this location, Sage Vishwamitra earned the title of Brahmarishi, and the location is known as Simhapuram.
Sholingur Narasimha Swamy Darshan Online Booking process:
- The online booking for the Darshan is not required for pilgrims. The pilgrims can readily obtain the Darshan at the Sholingur temple, which offers it for free.
- The temple is entirely free on normal days or else on weekdays, and visitors can complete the Darshan in 10–30 minutes.
- The seva can also be reserved online by the pilgrims. But that is also superfluous. The pilgrims can make reservations for both seva and darshan by going directly to the Sholingur temple.
- To engage in any seva, the pilgrims must first visit the temple. The pilgrims must arrive at the temple at least one hour before the start of the service. The pilgrims can then pay for their service and get involved in it at the Sholingur temple.