Know the details about the Simhachalam Daily Pooja Timings Seva List Online Booking, Daily Sevas And Pooja Cost, Timings Of Simhachalam.
In Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, on top of the Simhachalam Hill Range, 300 meters above sea level, you’ll find the Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha temple. There is worship to Vishnu, also called Varaha Narasimha, who is the object of this place’s devotion. Tradition has it that Vishnu took on the appearance of a lion with a human body after saving the life of one of his devotees, Prahlada, from the hands of his father, Hiranyakashipu, who was attempting to kill him.
The idol of Varaha Narasimha is given the appearance of a linga by being coated in sandalwood paste throughout the year, except on the day known as Akshaya Tritiya. One of the most well-known pilgrimage destinations in Andhra Pradesh, the 32 Narasimha temples may be found at Simhachalam.
Simhachalam Daily Pooja Timings Seva List Online Booking
Simhachalam Temple Poojas & Sevas:
- Ashtottara Satha Namarchana is valued at Rs. 200/-.
- Sahasra Namarchana (05.00 PM – 05.45 PM) Rs. 500/-
- Ammavariki Ashtottara Satha Namarchana Rs. 100/-
- Kappasthabham Aalinganam Rs. 25/-
- Gopooja Rs. 50/-
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vratham Rs. 100/-
- Simhachalam temple tickets For the unique darshan, the temple asks for INR 100 from each visitor.
The Simhachalam temple allows visitors to come to the temple and schedule poojas for the vast majority of the poojas that are performed there. Visitors will find the ticket desk at the temple’s main entrance.
The worshippers may come in person and make reservations for the puja. Since there will be far fewer people in the temple at any one moment, there will almost always be tickets available. Only on the holidays and during the celebrations will an excessive number of visitors, and pilgrims could be required to purchase tickets in advance.
Accommodations In The Simhachalam Temple:
- There are a variety of options for lodging located close to the temple. There are air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms available, with prices ranging from Rs. 250 to Rs.
- The Simhachalam Temple in Visakhapatnam is quite accessible, making it a popular destination for visitors as well as residents of the city. There are many different modes of transportation available to you at the temple, which is located roughly 20 miles away from the city core for your convenience.
- There are around 40 to 46 steps leading up to the front gate of the Simhachalam Temple. These stairs have rails for support. Senior folks who are in relatively excellent physical shape should have no trouble reaching the temple.
Timings For The Daily Services At The Simhachalam Temple As Well As The Timings For Visiting The Simhachalam Temple
- Suprabhata Darshanam begins at 4.30 a.m. and Suprabhata Seva begins at 4 a.m Each morning. For Suprabhata Seva we can pay Rs. 30 for a single person.
- Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva Between the hours of 5 and 6.30 in the morning
- Morning Timings (Sarva Darsanam) for Free Darshan at the Simhachalam Temple are from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Nitya Kalyanam Seva – Begins at 9:30 AM and continues onwards. The entrance fee for the Simhachalam Temple Kalyanam Seva is one thousand rupees.
- Simhachalam Temple Timings for the Afternoon Free Darshan (Sarva Darshanam) are from 12:30 to 2:30 in the afternoon
- Afternoon Tea Time is from 2:30 to 3, and it lasts till the end of the day.
- Evening Free Darsan is held between the hours of 3 and 7 in the evening.
- Night Aradhana takes place from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- The entrance fee for a single individual to the Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva is one hundred rupees.
- Aradhana Seva Free Darshan will be held from 8:45 pm to 9 pm tonight.
- Pavalimpu Seva (Ekanta Seva) – 9 PM
This is the complete details about the Simhachalam Daily Pooja Timings Seva List Online Booking.