Know More Information About the Sringeri Temple Marriage Procedure Charges Booking Timings, Locations About the History of the Temple
Sringeri Temple Marriage Procedure Charges Booking Timings
A mountain community in the Chikmagalur district of the Karnataka state in the southern Indian region of South India. Sringeri is widely considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimage destinations in all of South India. It is located on the banks of the Tunga river and is surrounded by stunning natural beauty and appealing panoramas due to its prime location.
A significant number of pilgrims go to this sacred city throughout each and every one of the twelve months that make up the year. The Sringeri Sharada Peetham is the most famous religious structure in the city of Sringeri. It was the first matha that the Hindu religious leader Adi Shankara ever constructed. The Sahyadri mountains provide the backdrop for Sringeri, which may be found there. Travelers from all over the world go to this location in India to see the famous Sringeri temple, which is the principal attraction here.
Proof of identification is needed in order to book the hall.
- The bride must provide her Aadhar card and a photo ID together with her parents’ Aadhar cards.
- The bridegroom must provide a photo ID that includes both his car and his Aadhar card. Aadhar card held by the parent.
- You need to be a major and a Hindu.
- The marriage must be predetermined by the parents. Marriages that are planned between people of different castes are permitted.
- A hall stipend of twenty-four hours
- A basic hall equipped with running water and electrical outlets would be offered.
- You must make a reservation in advance since there are only a certain number of halls.
- A wedding will take place in a hall at any given time. It is not possible to share.
- Please be aware that the temple will not be used for the ceremony of any weddings.
Reserving Space at a Wedding Hall
- Because there are a limited number of halls, a booking in advance of three months is necessary.
- Both the bride and groom, as well as the bride and groom’s parents, are required to provide their own Aadhaar cards.
- The Hall Rent must be paid in full at the time of ordering the Hall.
- Because the trust is responsible for covering the cost, cancellations will not result in a refund being issued.
- Postpone/ Pre-pone is not accessible.
The Facilities of the Sringeri Marriage Hall
- Seating Arrangements are available on short notice.
- A Marriage Hall, together with Water and Electricity, is Provided.
- The price of dinner, breakfast, lunch, and snacks, in addition to any other meals, will be collected separately.
- There will be an additional cost for the Lighting Décor, Marriage Hall Decoration, Puja Samagri, Reception stage decoration, Purohit, and Nadaswaram, among other things.
The Process for Registering Marriages
- The manager will provide the receipt after being shown proper identification paper 2. Registration will take place at SMC, and participants will be required to provide their Aadhaar cards as well as a card containing an invitation to the marriage.
- Both parents are required to be present throughout the registration process.
- The Hall receipt may be used for registration even in the individual’s own city or municipality.
For booking online tickets please contact this number 8762651122
The history of the Sringeri Temple :
The religious significance of Sringeri, in addition to the enormous history and mythology that are associated with the area, attracts spiritualists from all over the world who go there to pay their respects. Those who go to Sringeri, one of the holiest places in India, may find that their experience there provides them with both enlightenment and a renewed sense of vitality. In the Chikkamangaluru district of the Karnataka state in India, there is a town that goes by the name of Sringeri. The hill town is located roughly 107 KM away from Mangalore and 336 kilometers away from Bangalore. It is constructed on the banks of the River Tunga and is located on the river’s edge. It may be found in the southern Indian state of Karnataka. By traveling via Karkala, one may reach that location from Mangalore in a fast and easy manner