Know the details about Talupulamma Temple Accommodation Time Cost Procedure, Talupulamma Temple Accommodation Time Cost Details
The temple is open beginning at 6:00 in the morning. The hours of operation for Darshan are from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Chandi Homam: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Only on the Day of Pournami)
Panchamrutha Abhishekam takes place between the hours of 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM. (Only on the Day of the Swathi Nakshatram) Vahana Pooja: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Closing Time for the Temple is 6:00 p.m.
Lodging is offered for devotees near Talupulamma temple. Non-air-conditioned rooms at Talupulamma Lova start at a rate of 200 rupees per night, while air-conditioned accommodations begin at 1,500 rupees per night. Cottages are situated five kilometers away from the temple, which closes at six o’clock in the evening.
Talupulamma Temple Accommodation Time Cost Procedure
The Talupulamma Temple is a place of worship that can be found in the Lova area of the Kakinada district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Talupulamma Thalli is the name of the gramadevatha that serves as the ruling god (lit. Goddess who grants wishes). It is situated close to the town of Tuni, between two thickly wooded hillocks known as Darakonda and Teegakonda, and it offers views over the valley.
The temple can be reached from Kakinada by travelling 65 kilometres, Visakhapatnam by travelling 90 kilometres, and Rajamahendravaram by travelling 100 kilometres. Moreover, the Vaishnavite temple village of Annavaram is located in close proximity to the temple (20 km).
The yearly Jatara and the Ashada Masa Utsavams are the most important celebrations that take place at the temple. The yearly Jatara is a festival that lasts for 15 days, beginning on Chaitra Bahula Vidiya and ending on Chaitra Bahula Amavasya. Every year, the festivities known as Ashada Masa Utsavams take place between the dates of Ashada Suddha Padyami and Ashada Bahula Amavasya. Grama Devatha Agamas are practised at the temple.
History Of The Temple
It is believed that Talupulamma Thalli is a “Swayambhu,” which is a divinely created being (self-incarnate). She is given the name Talupulamma Thalli due to the fact that “the mere thought” (thalapu) of her is all that is required for the Goddess to bestow blessings upon the devotees of her religion. Because the Goddess has a heart of such kindness and compassion, she does not sit around and wait for her followers to come to her.
Talupulamma Temple Accommodation Time Cost Procedure And Details
- It is not possible to make reservations online for these cottage rooms at this time.
- It is done at the front desk upon arrival, in the booking area.
- One-day Refundable At the time of check-in, a security deposit is required, and photo identification is required in order to be assigned a room.
- Couples who are not married to each other or related are not permitted to share a room.
- The months of April and May, November and December, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will see the greatest number of customers.
- Kindly take note that after 6:00 pm, the Talupulamma Lova Temple will be inaccessible to visitors.
- The distance from the temple to the cottages ranges from 5 to 8 kilometres.
Charges For Pooja
- Uyyala Seva: Rs.15 per person
- The cost of a Chandi Homam is 500 Indian rupees (Only on Pournami Day)
- Vahan Pooja: Rs.25 per car
- Pooja for Heavy Vehicles costs one hundred rupees (Rs.) for each vehicle.
- Panchamrutha Abhishekam is priced at Rs. 250 per individual (Only on Swathi Nakshatram Day)
- Three Wheeler Pooja: Rs.50
To Reach The Temple
- Travelling by Train The closest train station is located in Tuni, which is about 8 kilometres away.
- By Road, You may take a bus that leaves directly from Tuni, which is around 8 kilometres distant.
- Via Plane The airport that is the closest to Rajahmundry is located 103 kilometres away.
This is the complete details about Talupulamma Temple Accommodation Time Cost Procedure.