Check out here for Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Cost Online Booking Procedure Benefits Darshan, Pooja, Contact Details
The Thirukadaiyur temple may be found in the region of Tamil Nadu in the country of India. This temple is also known by the name Sri Amritaghateswarar Abhirami Temple among the locals. The primary worshippers at this temple are considered to be Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The name of the temple, Thirukadaiyur, derives from the phrase “Thiru-ka-dai-Oor,” which translates to “Holy dwelling.”
The temple is considered to be one of the most important places dedicated to Shiva in all of South India. People look at the temple as Sri Abirami Amman Sametha Sri Amrithakadeshwarar Swamy’s traditional and spiritual abode since it was built in his honor.
Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Cost Online Booking
- It is recommended that you carry out this Homam on the day of the natal star for the most fruitful effects. No matter a person’s age, they are able to execute this Homam on their own.
- It is recommended that this Homam be carried out once a year, either at one’s own home or at a Temple in the neighborhood.
- This mantra is also known as the Rudra Mantra and the Sanjeevani Mantra. Another name for it is the Triambakam Mantra.
During the performance of the Homam, it is recommended that this Mantra be said 108 times.
- This mantra should be said when fasting in the early morning hours on any day of the week.
- The followers would be bestowed with good energy and mental tranquility if they recite this mantra on a daily basis.
The Pooja Procedure for Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
The following Poojas will be there in Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
Ganapathi Pooja, Punyahavachanam ,Sankalpam ,Kalasa Prathishta, Navagraha Shanti Pooja ,Agni Karyam, Maha Mrityunjaya Homam, Purnahuti, Om Tryambakam ,Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam, Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mokshiya Maamritat.
Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Cost Online Booking Benefits
The Important Benefits of the Homam are as follows:
- Dosha that is associated with mishaps is eliminated.
- Eliminates the worry of passing away suddenly.
- Recuperate after an extended period of sickness.
- To ensure a long life
- The well-being of the family and its prosperity
- Removes Negative energy
- Wellness and health
- Moksha is the goal of the afterlife.
- Helps in the Control of the Mind
- Positive energy
- Reduces the likelihood of an unexpected death, deadly attack, accidental death, and any other
- kind of catastrophe.
- It frees one from all forms of fear, as well as misery and delusions.
- Eliminates each of the Maha-doshas (great negativities).
- Frees the soul from the endless circle of birth and death
- It contributes to the development of confidence.
History of Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
One of the Ashta Veerattanam temples devoted to Lord Shiva, the Amrithakadeshwarar – Abirami temple can be found in Abirami. The temple is on a plot of ground that is 11 acres in size and is comprised of five courtyards, multiple high towers, and massive mandapas. Within the grounds of the complex may be found another temple known as the Amritha Narayana Perumal temple.
Many devotees think that praying at this temple in Thirukadaiyur would provide them with a long and healthy life. Special prayers are offered by the devotees to deities who are at least 60 or 80 years old.
In this temple, the locals also mark the passage of time by celebrating their wedding anniversaries. In the months of April and May, the Brahmostavam festival is observed. During the month of Kartika Masam, a celebration known as Shanka Abhishek is observed by the locals. Devotees observe Navratri with just as much fervor as everyone else.
Significance of Thirkadaiyur Temple
A wise man by the name of Mrikandu and his wife Marudmati is said to have once resided in the area around the Amritaghateswarar temple at one time. The couple was blessed with a perfect kid by Lord Shiva, but the infant was only meant to live until they were 16 years old. The little boy’s name as he grew up was Markandey, and he became a devoted follower of Shiva. Yama, the God of Death, came down to earth on the day that he turned 16 to take his life.
Markandey sought refuge at the temple after being terrified by the Death God and clung to the Holy Shiva Lingam throughout his time there. Lord Shiva suddenly materialized from the lingam and cautioned Yama to take a few paces back. Because of his superiority complex, Yama threw his noose around both the youngster and the lingam and then tied them together.
Lord Shiva, infuriated at Yama, the God of Death’s brazen behavior, kicked Yama to death and so ended Yama’s existence. Shiva Markandeya has been accused of never maturing above his current age. In the temple is a statue of Lord Shiva, it depicts him holding up his index finger. It serves as a caution against committing murder inside a house of worship.
For more Details Contact Thirukadaiyur Temple: +91-4364-287429,9444176673
This is the Complete Information about Thirkadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Cost Online Booking