Know More About Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Pooja Cost Package Details Phone, Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Details Phone Pooja Cost Package
The wise man Mirukandu and his wife had long prayed to the Lord to be blessed with a child. The Lord, who was delighted with their devotion, suddenly came in front of them and posed a question to them: “Would you rather have a kid who is full of vices and lives for a thousand years, or would you rather have a son who is a master in everything but only lives for 16 years?
Markandeya, who was bestowed with the favor of the Lord and given birth to by Mirukandu and his wife, went on to become a significant follower of Lord Shiva. Markandeya was informed by his parents that his life expectancy was 16 years when he turned 16, in accordance with what the Lord had declared.
Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Pooja Cost Package Details Phone
On Day 1, the Pooja would last between four and five hours.
On Day 2: the Pooja would last between five to six hours.
The Following Is The Recommended Dress Code:
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree and blouse, the Punjabi dress with the dupatta, the Chudidhar with the dupatta, and the half saree.
Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Pooja Complete Procedure
- Morning Pooja Shobana Nandhi AanukGneai
- (Getting Permission from God) ( Getting Permission from God)
- Vigneshwara pooja Maha Sankalpam Acharya Varnam
- Punya Vachanam
- Kalasa Prethishtai and Pooja \sDevatha Aavahanam
- Sivalingam Abishegam
- Agni Karyam
- Rudra Homam
- Vasodhuvara \sPoornahuti \sDeeparadhanai \sMantra Pushpam
- Abhishekam of the Theerta
- Shasitiapthapoorthi pooja with Manga Vaidhyam
- Gaja Pooja \sCow Pooja Maha Sankalpam
- Vigneshwara pooja
- Acharya Varnam
- Punyaha Vajanam
- Kalasa Prethishtai and Pooja Devatha Aavahanam
- Agni Karyam
- Ganapathi Homam
- Navagraha Homam
- Mruthyunjaya Homam
- Ayul Homam
- Dhanvantri Homam
- Maha Vishnu Homam
- Maha Lakshmi Homam
- Durga Homam
- Sudarshana Homam
- Anjaneyar Homam
- Sastha Homam
- Saraswati Homam
- Ashta Lakshmi Homam
- Nakshatra Homam
- Saptha Sanjeevi Homam
- The Sage Homa Saptharishi
- Rudra Homa
- Purnahothi Deeparathnai Kalasa Abishegam
- Ambal Darshan and Aseervatham Swamy respectively
Pooja is traditionally performed over the course of two days for Brahmins and just one day for non-Brahmins.
Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Pooja Cost Package Details Phone Benefits
- The benefits of mental and emotional wellness, as well as an extended lifetime, are associated with healthy living and financial success.
- The energy that is Positive
- Maintaining healthy connections within the family may alleviate monetary strains.
Items Needed For The Shastiapthapoorthi Pooja That Must Be Contributed By A Devotee
- One whole new set of the Kumkum Dhothi and Saree, Thirumaangalyam (Mangalasura)
- Paruppu Thengai – 1 set
- Garlands – 2 Nos. Matru Malai – 2 Nos. Uthiri Pushpam
- 7 numbers of fruit, coconuts with a yellow coating (Banana, Apple, Orange, Pomegranate, Sweet Lime, etc)
- Bowl Chocolates, Betel Leaves, and Betel Nut Paste served with Seeval Sandal
- Donations of brand new clothing (9 x 5 dhotis and 9 x 5 sarees)
- Silk Mat Jamukkalam (to sit)
Thirukadaiyur Temple History
Markandeya went to every temple dedicated to Shiva, proclaiming that only Lord Shiva could save his life. Markandeya arrived at the location known as Thirukkadavur while on his way to the Lord Shiva Shrine. When he arrived at the location of Thirukkadavur, the time of his death was becoming ever closer.
In order to accomplish his goal, Lord Yama, who was approaching the end of his life, hurled his baton toward Markandeya. This allowed him to do his work. The terrified Markandeya went up to the statue of Lord Shiva that he had been worshipping in the temple and wrapped his arms securely around the figure. Along with the statue of Lord Shiva, Lord Yama also flung his baton toward Markandeya. Markandeya was the target. Lord Shiva took the form of a trident and exited from the Linga statue carrying it in order to rescue one of his devotees.
He then proceeded to use the trident to slay Lord Yama. After killing Yama, the Lord of Death in his previous incarnation as the Lord All-Powerful, Shiva assumed the role of the Kalasamhara. After the Goddess Bhudevi, Lord Brahma, and Lord Vishnu made a plea to Lord Shiva to bring back Lord Yama, Lord Shiva granted their request and restored Lord Yama back to life by giving him his life back. One of the eight heroic feats attributed to Lord Shiva is this particular heroic deed.
This is the complete details about the Thirukadaiyur Shastipoorthi Pooja Cost Package Details Phone