Know The Details About Thiruthani Murugan Temple Abhishekam Timings Online Booking, Timings, Duration, Cost, And More Information
Every devotee of Lord Murugan should make it a point to visit the Thiruthani Murugan Temple, as it is the fifth of the six Padai Veedus, also known as holy abodes, of the god. During your travels, you really must make time to see this shrine.
The temple has one step for each day of the year, for a total of 365 stairs. With Padi Puja, Sri Vallimalai Swamigal assumed the leadership. On the last day of Dec, New Year’s Eve, each step would be thoroughly cleaned and adorned with turmeric and kumkum.
Thiruthani Murugan Temple Abhishekam Timings Online Booking
This ritual would take place. In addition to performing a Tirupugazh hymn, participants in the ritual also provide a gift of camphor in the shape of an Arti. After the prayer ritual that is committed to the steps, special pujas – prayer rituals are performed to Lord Murugan at the stroke of midnight in order to celebrate the new year.
It is stated that when Lord Murugan defeated the Demon Surapadman in Thiruchendur, he took his anger out on a location known as Thiruthani. Lord Murugan’s vengeance was directed toward this location. It is said that after defeating Ravana, Lord Rama journeyed to Rameswaram to worship Shiva and then made his way to Tiruttani to pray to Subramanya in order to achieve mental peace.
Thousands of devotees go to Tiruttani each day to pay homage to Lord Murugan. Tiruttani Abhishekam, among the several forms of service to Lord Murugan, is considered supreme. Visitors to the Tiruttani Temple may conduct the seva and pay for the abhishekam. Bookings for the Abhishekam can be done at any time that is suitable for the pilgrims. Tiruttani Murugan Abhishekam Timings are as follows:
Arulmigu Thiruthani Murugan Temple Abhishekam Procedure
Abhishekam’s Procedure is as follows:
- Everyone who comes to worship is to gather at the Main Temple Gate.
- The employees at the temple accept reservations in the order in which they are received.
- Two persons may enter with the purchase of one ticket.
- In conclusion, those devout individuals who had stayed are granted permission to stand in an oblique position.
- Everyone who comes to worship is welcome in the Sanctum Sanctorium.
- A Sankalpam ritual will be performed for each and every person who purchases a ticket.
- After pulling down the curtain, the priest will next take the jewels that were meant for Lord Murugan.
- Everyone who worships Murugan is welcome to experience the Nijarupa Darshan.
- The initial step will be to do the Vibhuthi Abhishekam.
- The Panchamrutha Abhishekam, which consisted of pouring milk, curd, and water from a coconut, happened next.
- The Abhishekam Pooja usually takes anything from half an hour to an hour to complete.
- Pulling the curtain is the very last thing that has to be done in the process of decorating.
- Following the end of the Alankarana, the Harathi will be carried out, and at that point, the faithful will be free to go.
- During the Abhishekam ritual, which takes place outside the temple and close to Thulabharam, you will have the opportunity to consume prasadam.
- After the Abhishekam has been done, devotees will have the opportunity to interact with Murugan more intimately.
Ticket Booking Procedure:
- The devotee can purchase tickets at the ticket counter one or two days in advance of the event.
- At the present moment, it is not possible to buy Abhishekam tickets via the website.
- Keep your Rs. 10, Rs. 50, and other little bills and coins.
- The cost to enter the Hill area is fifty rupees.
This Is All About Arulmigu Thiruthani Murugan Temple Abhishekam Procedure