Know the latest news about the Tirumala Alipiri TTD Free Luggage Counter Timings, Alipiri TTD Free Luggage Counter Timings Details
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams offers several services to the daily pilgrims that visit the Tirumala temple. For the convenience of pilgrims walking to Tirumala, the TTD offers a free delivery service for their belongings. This service is accessible to pilgrims who would trek from Alipiri to Tirumala.
The Alipiri walking route to Tirumala prevents pilgrims from carrying personal possessions. Some persons may transport their things in private vehicles for a fee. The TTD has created a free delivery service for pilgrims walking to the Tirumala temple to address this difficulty. For the Tirumala luggage delivery service, pilgrims must comply with the following rules and regulations. The Alipiri Footpath will be available between the hours of 4:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Free baggage delivery to Tirumala. When visitors deposit their stuff at one of the Tirupati baggage centres or the Alipiri toll gate, they will get a token. They can get their bags at the Tirumala Central Reception Office Counter.
Tirumala Alipiri TTD Free Luggage Counter Timings Details
Information on the location of the Alipiri Free Luggage Counter:
- The Alipiri Free Luggage Counter is situated before the Alipiri FootPath Entrance for free transportation. Pilgrims may deposit their Luggage at this desk.
- The Alipiri Free Luggage Counter is located just across from the TTD Deaf and Dumb School, next to the retailers at the Foot Path Entrance.
Address: JCW4+C6H, Alipiri Raod, Near CRO Office, Alipiri Gate, Tirumala, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
The Alipiri Free Luggage Counter will be available from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
Method of Luggage Deposit at the Free Luggage Counter of the Tirumala TTD:
- Please remove any electronics, valuable materials, and fragile objects.
- Prior to baggage deposit, which provides free packing services, packing must be done.
- After packing, baggage should be delivered to the Tirumala TTD Free Luggage Counter.
- A receipt for the Luggage Deposited will be provided.
- You may now begin hill climbing with a calm disposition.
- Luggage may be collected upon arrival at the G.N.C Cottage Luggage Center, which is situated at the entrance of Tirumala.
Observations should be noted during suitcase transfer:
- It is safe to remove valuables from your suitcase since your luggage will be handled carelessly.
- During peak hours, the whole process at the Tirumala TTD Luggage Counter, including packing and depositing, would take 30 minutes.
- Unless a coincidence arises, pilgrims should wait 30 minutes before dumping their bags at the GNC Luggage Center.
Prerequisites for pilgrims to Tirumala:
- Darshan is required to submit either a COVID test result or proof of vaccination.
- Certificate of Vaccination for those who have received two doses.
- Covid Negative report for those who took one dosage or none. It must be within 48 hours of Darshan’s planned date.
- A Special Darshan (Rs. 300) or Free Darshan ticket is required to access Tirumala by road or footpath.
- TTD has initiated free darshan for everyone as well as online token distribution.
- On the Alipiri and Srivari mettu paths, Divya Darshan tokens are not handed out.