Know the latest news about the Tirumala Laddu Buy Online from Hyderabad Telangana, Tirumala Laddu Buy Online from Hyderabad
In the hill town of Tirumala, which is in the Tirupati neighbourhood of the Chittoor district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, you can find the Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari temple. The temple is run by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD), which is part of the government of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Pilgrims get Tirupati laddu as prasad after seeing the god (darshan) at the temple. The laddu was given to the god as an offering. The laddu, a sweet treat made of ghee, grame flour, sugar, cardamom, cashews, and raisins, is the most lucky prasad that is given to the god. This kind of laddu is made in the temple’s kitchen.
Tirumala Laddu Buy Online from Hyderabad Telangana
Tirumala Srivari Laddu:
Now that the temple has patent rights, only TDD has the right to make and sell these laddus. Every day, the temple uses about 10 tonnes of grame flour, 10 tonnes of sugar, 700 kilogrammes of cashew nuts, 150 kilogrammes of cardamom, 300 to 500 litres of ghee, 500 kilogrammes of sugar, and 540 kilogrammes of raisins. Around 620 cooks work in the kitchen of the temple to make this one-of-a-kind laddu. The laddu can be kept out of the fridge for about a week and a half.
The Tirumala temple’s leaders have made a decision that has never been made before in the temple’s long history: they will start selling the famous Tirumala laddu outside of the temple as well. It is now available in a number of places, and the company has also decided to sell it online because it is always in high demand.
For Rs.300/-, you can place an order for laddus and have them sent to your house. The official site for booking TTD Laddu can be found at the link below.
TTD Laddu Booking Online 2022: Step-by-step instructions on how to book online
- Pilgrims have to sign up for the website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in and log in with the credentials they made for themselves.
- Just go to the menu and choose “Order Laddu Online.”
- Fill in your information, such as your name, address, phone number, etc.
- Choose how many laddus you want, and then move on to the payment.
- A receipt of acknowledgement will be sent.
- You can get your purchase by taking the slip to the TTD Laddu Sale Centre that is closest to you.
- If you buy laddus online, they won’t be sent to your house. Instead, you’ll have to pick them up at the nearest Collection centre.
Each kind of Laddu box comes in a lot of different styles. The price of each box is based on the following:
- Small box – 1 laddu – Rs.30/
- Medium box – 2 laddus – Rs.50/- only
- Large box – 4 laddus – Rs.200 Extra Laddu – 2 (Max) – Rs. 50/piece
If you want to buy a lot of TTD Laddu, you have to call the Mandir because you can’t do it online yet.