Know More Details About the Tirumala Rooms Common Pilgrim No Hike Contact Information, Location, History of Tirumala, Details Given Below
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam was established in 1930 to oversee the daily operations of the temples. Everything the temple does to help those in need is examined as well. In 1932, the Temple’s administration was turned over to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), a charitable organization founded to preserve the holy site. The TTD uses pilgrim donations to fund many different charity trusts.
The Tirumala Hills is located in the larger Seshachalam Hills. These hills rise to an elevation of 2,799 feet (853 meters). Seven distinct summits make up The Hills, each one depicting one of Adisesha’s seven heads. The temple is located on the southern banks of the holy water tank Sri Swami Pushkarini, which is located on the southern slopes of the seventh peak, Venkatadri. As a result of this, another name for it is the “Temple of Seven Hills.” About 10.33 square miles (26.75 square kilometers) in size, Tirumala is the size of a small city.
Tirumala Rooms Common Pilgrim No Hike Contact Information:
- On average, the temple is visited by 30–40 million people every year, but during festivals like the yearly Brahmotsavam, the number of visitors increases to over 500,000, making it the most-visited sacred destination in the world. It was stated that in 2016, 27.3 million people made the journey to the temple.
- Ordinary visitors to Tirumala would not be subjected to a price increase. Only the fees for the VIP rooms will be adjusted.
- The EO stated that TTD had decided to open Vaikuntha Dwaram for ten days after receiving permission from 32 Peethadhipathis in order to “commercialize” the Vaikuntha Dwara Darshan. According to our sacred text, 40 minutes in Vaikuntha is the equivalent of 10 days in Bhooloka.
- In an effort to allow more devotees the opportunity to experience Vaikuntha Dwara Darshan, we have decided to follow the practice of many other Sri Vaishnava temples, including the oldest Sri Rangam temple, and keep the Vaikuntha Dwaram open for 10 days. During that time, the TTD revoked VIP tickets and distributed five million free tokens to Tirupati’s devout.
Tirumala Rooms Common Pilgrim No Hike Contact Information
There Will Be No Price Increase for Tirumala Accommodations. There are now about 7500 accommodations in Tirumala, with over 75%, or 5000 rooms, being priced between Rs.50 and Rs.100, well within the means of the average pilgrim. Nearly Rs.120cr was spent by TTD to completely remodel all of these rooms, providing them brand new geysers, furniture, flooring, doors, and windows.
The TTD has not raised their rents despite the fact that we are responsible for the cost of upkeep in each of these rooms (about Rs.200–Rs.250). In addition to these rooms at a reduced rate, there are four PACs that provide free housing for roughly 15,000. To accommodate another 2000 pilgrims with all free amenities, it was decided to build one more PAC at a cost of Rs.100 crore.
The TTD has spent almost Rs. 8crores modernizing 172 rooms in the Special Type, SVRH, VVRH, and Narayanagiri Rest Houses to make them competitive with the Sri Padmavathi Rest House, where protocol VIPs and economically privileged pilgrims would choose to stay. Since these cottages are also located in MBC and SPRH regions, TTD has raised the rental rates for these 172 rooms alone in order to keep things in check.
TTD has recently taken on various projects, one of the most significant of which is the refurbishment of rest houses, in order to better serve the ordinary pilgrim. Darshan, lodging, tonsuring, prasadams, medical services, Annaprasadam, Jala Prasadam, transportation, and on the social front, free education, free meals in hostels, free medicine, etc. were all provided free of charge by TTD to ordinary devotees.
The Nearby Attractions of Tirumala:
- Japali Theertham
- This is the holy water of Akasa Ganga Theertham.
- Srivari Padalu
- Chakra Theertham
- Sila Thoranam
Contact Information: 18004254141,18004254242, 08772233333.
This is the Complete Information About the Tirumala Rooms Common Pilgrim No Hike Contact Information.