Know the latest news on Tirumala Sannidhanam Guest House Online Rooms Booking, Tirumala Sannidhanam Guest House Online Booking
Sannidhanam Guest House is one of the most well-known and freshly constructed guesthouses in Tirumala. In Tirumala, there are various guesthouses that can accommodate pilgrims. These guest houses’ rooms can be reserved online via the TTD website. Pilgrims are not authorised to select any of the Tirumala guest homes. The guest houses will be allotted based on availability and online reservations. When the allotment is issued, pilgrims must book their accommodations online.
Tirumala Sannidhanam Guest House:
- There are 48 rooms in the hotel. The daily rate is 6000 rupees.
- The Sri Padmavathi Guest House Allotment counter will assign rooms at the Sannidanam Guest House Tirumala.
Tirumala Sannidhanam Guest House Rooms Online Booking
Types of Rooms:
The room has four beds.
- Continuous power supply.
- Water for twenty-four hours
- The geyser installation
- Proper ventilation
Where is the Sri Padmavathi Guest House allocation counter located?
- SPGH Allotment office is 20 minutes away on foot from C.R.O Office Tirumala, which is adjacent to Tirumala Bus Station.
- The SPGH Room Allotment Counter will be available around-the-clock, seven days a week.
- This Guesthouse is a five-minute walk from the SPGH Room Allocation Counter.
Check-in procedure for a room:
- The rooms are available for twenty-four hours after check-in.
- There will be a one-day room extension available at the SPGH room allocation counter.
- If you stay more than two nights, your room rate will increase. This is to prevent exploitation.
How to Reserve Accommodations in Tirumala or Tirupati Online:
- Enter your email address and password to enter the TTD website.
- Select Accommodation on the next screen after logging in. Select Seva Date and then click Check Availability to view the available lodgings for that date.
- Fill out the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type fields before clicking CONTINUE if accommodations are available. (Confirm In-Time Slots between midnight and midnight, as well as between 12:01 and 23:59)
- On the next display, Enter your age, choose your state, and check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box before clicking PROCEED.
- On the subsequent page, you will be assigned an Accommodation Transaction ID; please keep this ID for future reference. Select the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment method from Payment Mode in the Payment Options before clicking PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Select your Banker’s Payment Gateway Process from the four options on the subsequent screen, then enter your Card Number, Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date, and Card Security Code (CVV) and click NEXT to complete the payment process.
- When the Payment Gateway Process is successfully completed, an Accommodation Ticket and Booking Number are generated, and you receive a confirmation email.
- Download and print the generated electronic accomodation ticket receipt.
When visiting Tirumala, keep in mind the following:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received no more than 72 hours prior to the day of darshan.
- When entering the temple, you must wear a mask, keep your distance from others, and occasionally wash your hands.