Know the latest details about Tirumala TTD Mobile Locker Baggage Deposit Counters Darshan, TTD Mobile Locker Baggage Deposit Counters in Tirumala
The Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is a prominent pilgrimage place in India. Lord Venkateshwara of Tirupati is regarded as the “God of Wealth” by tens of thousands of worshipers worldwide. Devotees are certain that accepting Lord Venkateshwara’s blessings would lead to a successful future.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD now allows pilgrims to store their bags and devices at counters before darshanam.
Tirumala TTD Mobile Locker Baggage Deposit Counters Darshan
Before entering the shrine, security will be checked. If pilgrims are detected carrying electronic goods, the things will be confiscated, and recovering the electronic items will be a lengthy procedure. Sometimes pilgrims are unable to recover their belongings, and those that are not claimed by pilgrims are auctioned off in a different manner.
Pilgrims are not permitted to bring any electrical devices inside the Temple. Even if it is accidentally carried, the security personnel will collect the electronic devices in the waiting line. You must collect the cell phone from security at the TTD Free Mobile Depositing Centre in Tirumala.
- If your reporting location is VQC I or VQC II, VQC I is mostly used for Break Darshan and All Ajitha Sevas, you may deposit mobile phones and other electronic devices at the TTD free baggage depositing station. Which is just across the street from VQC I, and a receipt will be supplied when depositing your goods.
- The depositing and collecting centres have changed. Depositing Centers are placed at VQC I and VQC II and are intended for the deposit of electronic objects. Collection is at PAC IV. Following darshan, you may collect at the PAC IV collecting facility (Old Annadhanam complex)
- Break Darshan Devotees may leave their luggage and mobile phones at the luggage depositing area located near the List 2 gate.
- Rs.300 for Sarva Darshan and Divya Darshan Darshan devotees may leave their bags and cell phones at the Luggage Centre located near the Sarva Darshan entrance.
- Bags, cellphones, and footwear may be deposited at the Luggage Deposit Centre and collected at the Collection Centre, which is located at PAC 4.
Before visiting Tirumala, keep the following in mind:
- To get darshan, pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- While visiting the temple, you must wash your hands often, keep your distance from other people, and wear a mask.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following attire:
- Visitors to the shrine must wear proper attire. Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shirt or uttariya with shoulder-length sleeves.
- Candidates must wear churidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer clothing.