Know the latest details about the Tirumala TTD Padmavathi Guest House Room Online Booking, Tirumala Padmavathi Guest House Online Room Booking
VIPs and other important people like to stay at Padmavathi Guesthouse more than any other. In general, regular people can’t stay at Padamavathi Guesthouse because it was built for VIPs to stay in Tirumala. When VIPs want to stay in Tirumala, they book rooms at the Padmavathi Guest House. However, the guest house is usually full, making it hard to find a place to stay. TTD has the sole right to give out rooms at Padmavathi Guesthouse. They will also give out letters of recommendation.
Tirumala TTD Padmavathi Guest House Room Online Booking
Where is the counter for the Sri Padmavathi Guest House Allotment?
- The SPGH Allotment office is 20 minutes away on foot from the C.R.O. Office Tirumala, which is next to the Tirumala Bus Station.
- The SPGH Room Allocation Counter will be open all day, every day.
- From the SPGH Room Allotment Counter, it takes 5 minutes to get to this Guest House.
Tirumala Rooms Reservation:
- After you check in, you have 24 hours to use the room.
- At the SPGH room allotment booth, you can get an extra day in your room.
- If you stay more than two days, you’ll have to pay twice as much. This is done to stop abuse.
How to Book a Room in Tirumala or Tirupati Online:
- Put in your email address and password to get to the TTD website.
- After you log in, go to the next screen and choose Accommodation. Click “Check Availability” after choosing “Seva Date” to see what kinds of accommodations are available on that date.
- If there are accommodations available, fill out the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type sections before clicking CONTINUE. (Make sure the In-Time Slots between 0:00 and 12:00 and between 12:01 and 23:59 are correct.)
- On the next screen, Before you click “PROCEED,” enter your age, choose your state, and check the box that says “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- On the next page, you will be given an Accommodation Transaction ID. Please keep this ID for future use. Before you click PROCEED TO PAYMENT, choose the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment method from Payment Mode in the Payment Options.
- On the next screen, choose your Banker’s Payment Gateway Process from the four options. Then, enter your Card Number, Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date, Card Security Code (CVV), and click NEXT to finish the payment process.
- When the Payment Gateway Process is finished successfully, a Booking Number and an Accommodation Ticket are made, and a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- Download and print the receipt for the e-accommodation ticket that was made.