Know the latest details about the Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tickets Online Booking Availability, Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tickets
The Importance of Vaikunta Ekadashi:
Ekadashi is the eleventh lunar day or eleventh Tithi of the waxing or waning moon’s fortnight. Ekadashi always happens twice a month, once during Krishna Paksha and once during Shukla Paksha. Vaikunta Ekadashi is one of the most important holidays for Vaishnavas, and it is observed at all temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his incarnations.
It is a very auspicious day that is observed with great zeal at Tirumala Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple and Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple at Srirangam. On the day of Vaikunta Ekadasi, worshippers fast and enter temples for Lord Vishnu’s Darshan from Vaikunta Dwaram (the entrance on the north side), also known as Uthara Dwaram. Devotees think that the term Vaikunta Dwaram means “the entryway to Vaikuntam,” and it is also known as Mukkoti Pradakshinam.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tickets Online Booking Availability
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam’s Vaikunta Ekadasi:
Vaikunta Ekadasi is celebrated grandly at Tirumala.
Alwar Koil Vaikunta Ekadasi Thirumanjanam:
Koil Alwar translates as “Holy Shrine.” Alwar translates as “Devotee.” Tirumanjanam is a Tamil word that means “cleaning with scented materials.” Devotees perform a purifying ceremony of the Garbha Griha (sanctum sanctorum) and temple premises during Koil Tirumanjanam. During the ceremony, the deities and other items are removed from the sanctum sanctorum and washed, while the “Mula Virat” is covered with a water-proof covering.
The entire Garbha Griham, including floors, ceilings, and walls, sub-shrines inside the sanctum, and puja objects, is washed with water and Tirumanjanam, a disinfectant made of camphor, sandal paste, saffron, turmeric, and other ingredients, is smeared.
The primary deity’s covering is then removed, and the deities, deepam, and other things are replaced inside. The presiding deity, Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy, is then honoured with special pujas and Naivedyams. This ceremony is performed four times a year, before Ugadi, Anivara Asthanam, Vaikunta Eakadasi, and Annual Brahmotsavams, strictly according to the agamas.
Darshan of Vaikunta Dwara:
Sarva darshanam normally begins at 5 a.m., and the waiting duration might range between 24 and 36 hours. Devotees must obtain tickets for Vaikunta dwara Darshanam in advance using the TTD Seva Online Portal. However, *Special Darshanam tickets may not be available on Vaikunta Ekadasi.
Special Remarks during Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023:
- Break Darshan for recommendation letters will not be provided because no reference letters would be accepted.
- There will be no privileged darshan, including for parents with newborns, the military, the physically handicapped, Senior Citizens, NRIs, and contributors.
- The entrance to Supadam will be closed.
- The compartments will have food and drink.
- Local devotees may be given special darshan tickets on occasion.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tickets Online Availability:
On Mukkoti Ekadasi, about a lakh devotees seek Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy’s blessings. The main entrance to the temple will be closed on Dasami night, a day before Vaikuntha Ekadasi, following Ekanta seva. On Ekadashi morning, the Mukkoti Pradakshina Margam (Vaikunta Dwaram) will remain open until the Lord’s Ekanta seva on Vaikunta Dwadasi.
TTD has not yet released tickets for Vaikunta Ekadashi Dwara Darshanam for online or offline purchase.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tickets Online Booking:
- A simple technique for booking TTD Tickets online is offered here. simply pay close attention,
- Log in to the TTD official website. To prevent the crowd, devotees must first register on the proper websites.
- Fill out the online registration form with all of your information. Candidates must present many forms of picture identification.
- Existing users can log in with their username and password, while new members must sign up with their email address and cell phone number.
- Enter the preferred password and check the box next to the Agree condition.
- Please provide specifics. Verify your email address.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi Tickets can be purchased online. After finishing, save the provided reference number with the payments page for future reference.