Know the details about the Tirupati Love Marriage Time Booking Location Procedure Easy, Tirupati Love Marriage Time Book Location Procedure
Marriages based on love, provided that both sets of parents give their consent, are permitted in these halls. The age requirement for the Bride is at least 18 years old. The Groom needs to be at least 21 years old to participate. It’s required that you get a certificate from the MRO stating that you’re single. Aadhar Cards It is required that photocopies be obtained from the bride, groom, and both the bride’s and groom’s parents.
The cost of the wedding is determined by a number of factors, including the type of hall rental (air-conditioned or non-air-conditioned), the amount of decoration, the food menu chosen, the number of guests invited, the stage decoration at the reception, the cost of the purohit, and the cost of the pooja samagri and nadaswaram. Wedding expenses might start at 40,000 dollars and go up from there.
Tirupati Love Marriage Time Booking Location Procedure Easy
Andhra Pradesh is home to the city of Tirupati, which is located in that state. The district of Tirupati’s administrative headquarters is located in this city. The city is known as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh” due to the fact that it is home to a number of old temples in addition to the revered Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is an important Hindu shrine. It is 150 kilometres away from Chennai and 250 kilometres away from Bangalore.
The distance between the two cities is as follows: It is considered to be one of the eight Swayam vyaktha kshetras, which translates as “Self-Manifested Temples” in English. The city of Tirupati is home to a municipal corporation as well as the administrative centres of both the Tirupati (urban) mandal and the Tirupati (rural) mandal, as well as the Tirupati revenue division.
History Of Tirupati
From the sixth century forward, Pallava Monarchs were responsible for developing Tirupati. [stronger citation needed] During the reign of Ramanujacharya in the 11th century, the city developed into a significant Vaishnava centre. It was through this city that Srivaishnavism was introduced to the other regions of Andhra Desa. Andhra Pradesh’s Srikurmam Temple, which is located in the Srikakulam district, has an inscription that reads “Tirupati Srivaishnavula Raksha.” Tirupati was able to endure the Muslim invasions because it consented to pay the Muslims the Jizya tax. The deity that presides over Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple in Srirangam was moved to Tirupati during the duration of the Muslim invasion that took place in South India in the early 1300s. [stronger citation needed]
The temple town was a part of the Vijayanagara Empire during the majority of the middle ages until the 17th century, and its kings gave significant resources and riches to the empire. Notable among these monarchs are Krishna Deva Raya and Achyuta Deva Raya, Sadasiva Raya, and Tirumala Deva Raya.
Timings Of Hall
- Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- The capacity of the Mandapam ranges from 20 to 200 persons.
- Location of the Hall: SMC, TBC.
Tirupati Love Marriage Time Book Location Procedure And Details
- Marriages of love between two people whose parents give their consent are permitted in these venues.
- In order for a marriage to take place, the prospective bride must be at least 18 years old.
- The Groom must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for this role.
- A certificate from the MRO stating that you are single is necessary.
- Aadhar Cards We need photocopies from the Bride, the Groom, and both the Bride and the Groom’s parents.
- In order to schedule the Mandapam, both sets of parents—the bride’s and the groom’s—are required to be present.
- Tirumala is a holy site for Hindus, therefore only Hindu weddings are permitted there.
- Darshan is not an option for weddings performed in the Mandapam.
- The marriage cannot take place without the presence of the parents.
The Methods Used to Register Marriages
A receipt from the SMC cottage Hall registration, Aadhar cards for the newlyweds and both sets of parents, a wedding card, and a list of the newlyweds’ 10th-grade grades are all necessary for the marriage registration.
How To Get There
- By Air. The airport in Tirupati is the one that is the most convenient to use. The airport serving Tirupati is located in Renigunta, which is 15 kilometres away…
- By Rail. The Tirupati Railway station is the nearest and most convenient train station. Tirupati is easily accessible from all of the major cities…
- By Road. Tirupati is well-connected to all of the major cities in the region.
This is the complete details about Tirupati Love Marriage Time Book Location Procedure.