Know More Details About The Tirupati Temple Darshan Details News Updates Crowd Today, Tirupati Tirumala Venkateswara Swami Temple History.
Five thousand years ago, Lord Sri Venkateswara—also known as Srinivasa, Balaji, and Vekaachalapati—made Tirumala his home. Lord Varahaswami had already made Tirumala his home before him. Since then, a large number of devotees have persisted in building impressive entrances on the temple’s walls for many centuries. There are 16.2 acres of land dedicated to the temple complex.
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh’s Chittoor district, in the hill town of Tirumala, is where you’ll find the famous Vaishnavite temple known as Venkateswara Temple. The temple is devoted to Lord Sri Venkateswara, a Vishnu avatar who is said to have come to this location to deliver humanity from the hardships and tribulations of the Kali Yuga.
Tirupati Temple Darshan Details News Updates Crowd Today
- On Fridays, Angapradakhsinam is not served in the Tirumala Temple. It is accessible every other day.
- In the CRO office in Tirumala, tickets are distributed using biometric technology.
- The Angapradaskhinam Counter is open from 2:00 pm on.
- 750 tickets are provided each day.
- Kalyanakatta is open continuously.
- The Pilgrims Amenities Center in Tirumala offers free lockers to pilgrims.
- Tirupati Temple News for Today
- 16 hours have passed since Sarva Darshan; 10 Compartments are full.
- Four to six hours after arriving in Tirumala, Divya Darshan.
- Slotted 6–7 hours for Sarva Darshan
- 2 hours for special entry darshan
- Cloudy with minimal precipitation.
- Darshan for VIPs: 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Supadam Darshan lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Senior Darshan: 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Waiting period for room allocation: 3 to 4 hours.
- Crowd Status is very high currently
Tirupati Temple Darshan Details News Updates Crowd Today Information
- No, the biometric system is used to issue tickets. For Indian devotees, an Aadhaar card is required, and for foreign and NRI devotees, a passport.
- The counter opens at two o’clock. The start of the queue is by 11:30 a.m.
- At the Srinivasam and Vishnu Nivasam counters, tickets are distributed. At 4:00 am, it opens. For scheduled Sarva Darshan, 10,000 tickets would be made available each day.
- For these accommodations, booking is only possible online. The current booking for Vishnu Nivasam rooms is available if online reservations are not made.
The Tirumala Seven Hills List
- Vrushabadri, the vahana of Lord Shiva and the Bull or Nandi Hill.
- Lord Hanuman’s Hill in Anjanadri.
- Neeladri, the Neela Devi Mount.
- Lord Vishnu’s vahana, Garudadri, is also known as the Garuda Hill.
- Seshadri, the dasa of Lord Vishnu and the Sesha Hill.
- Naraynadri, the Narayana Hill (Vishnu).
- The Lord Venkateswara Venkatadri Hills.
History Of Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple
According to Srimad-history Bhagavatam of Tirumala, during the Satya yuga, Hiranyaksha’s greedy actions led to a predicament in which the world was drowned to the bottom of the Garbhodaka ocean. The gods then reached Lord Brahma, who was praying to Lord Vishnu. Thereafter, in the shape of Sri Varahadev, Lord Vishnu emerged from Brahma’s nostril. Using His tusks, He killed Hiryanaksha and raised the earth, or “Bhudevi,” to a secure location atop the Garbhodaka ocean.
Being a manifestation of Goddess Laxmi, the earth goddess Bhudevi was overjoyed to be reunited with Sri Varahadev, Her Lord and Eternal Consort. The goddess of this world, Bhudevi, begged Lord Varahadev to stay with Her on this earth planet since she knows that “BhuVaraha” dwells forever in Vaikuntha. Sri Varahadev made the decision to indulge her craving and requested that He and Bhudevi may live here together on this mountain, He asked Garuda to go to Vaikuntha and deliver one of His favorite mountains to the earth. The mountain was lowered, and it is now known as “Tirumala.” That is the mountain that Garuda himself transported from Vaikuntha.
This Is The Complete Details About The Tirupati Temple Darshan Details News Updates Crowd Today