Know the Details About the Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost Booking Temple Marriage Procedure Contact Information Important Documents
Andhra Pradesh is home to the city of Tirupati. The Tirupati district government is based here. It is known as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh” due to the presence of the revered Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in all of India. It’s around 150 kilometres from Chennai, 250 kilometres from Bangalore, and 750 kilometres from Vishakhapatnam, according to. It is considered to be one of the eight Swayam vyaktha kshetras (Self-Manifested Temples) devoted to Vishnu. The Tirupati (urban) mandal, Tirupati (rural) mandal, and the Tirupati revenue division all have their administrative headquarters in the city of Tirupati, which is also the name of the municipal corporation. Its population of 459,985 in 2011 and projected population of 1,004,615 in 2021 makes it the seventh most populous urban agglomerated city in the state.At 287,035 people, it was the ninth most populated city in Andhra Pradesh in the most recent census (2011).When compared to Kurnool, it is Rayalaseema’s second largest city (see the fourth sentence). India’s Ministry of Tourism has recognised Tirupati as the country’s “Best Heritage City” for the 2012–2013 calendar year. The Government of India has chosen Tirupati as one of one hundred cities in India to be built as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission.
Supposedly, Lord Vishnu chose this world over the heavenly realm of Vaikuntha. It’s sometimes used interchangeably with the adjacent Tirumala Venkateswara temple, which is devoted to Vishnu. Venkatachala, the seventh peak, is where you’ll find the temple. Tirupati may be found around the base of the hills of Tirumala. Tirumala’s seven summits represent the seven heads of the snake Adisesha, beneath which Vishnu is supposed to dwell. It is not unexpected that the temple is one of the wealthiest pilgrimage places in India given that the Vedas and the Upanishadas extol the virtues of visiting the location.
Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost:
The Wedding Hall’s Allotment Time: 03.00 p.m. to 03.00 p.m. the next day (24 hours)
Allotment of a room beginning at 03.00 p.m. for a wedding
You may have anything from 50 people all the way up to 500 people at the Wedding Hall.
Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost (Tirumala):
- It is customary to have the bride and groom’s parents present during the nuptials. The parents must also be in possession of the following forms of identification: In order to enter, you must provide your Aaadar card. I.D., Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, Driver’s License. Documents presented as evidence on the cards should be originals.
- If one of the bride or groom’s parents has passed away, a death certificate must be shown.
- All couples without parents must be accompanied by an adult with a valid picture ID, such as a licence, ration card, or voter identification card, and an Aadhaar card (mandatory).
- Depending on the number of applications received, the wedding ceremony might be performed for either a small or large group of couples. Partners may see the available dates on the application and registration.
- Two friends or family members from each side of the couple will be invited to attend darshan at no cost to them. This darshan was obtained over the RS.300 darshan channel. The authentic Aadhar Cards must be carried by the guardians as evidence of identity during the darshan.
- In order to perform the wedding ceremony at Tirumala’s Kalyana Vedika, the bride and groom must be to the temple at least one day in advance (AP). Be aware that you must bring the original papers with you to the verification appointment. After the legitimacy of the submitted materials has been established, a receipt will be sent.
- This confirmation document is important for the darshan and marriage registration processes and should be kept carefully.
- In order to remarry, a person must provide proof of their previous marriage ending in divorce or a death certificate. The paperwork must be official and issued by an authorised organisation. The paperwork serves as evidence that there are no legal obstacles to you marrying your new spouse.
- Complimentary use of an RS 50/- Room For one day, nothing to pay. nonetheless, TTD requires payment for every day beyond the first.
Contact Information: 084998 87777
Guidlines of Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost (Tirupati):
- To begin with, the BridTirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Coste must be at least 18 years old.
- The Groom needs be at least 21 years old.
- Tirumala only recognises Hindu arranged weddings.
- The marriage can’t happen unless everyone involved is okay with it.
- If one parent is deceased, the wedding may still be conducted by the surviving parent.
- Six, you may reserve the reception hall beginning ninety days before the wedding.
- According to the Muhurtham, Kalyanavedika also allows for group weddings.
- Certificates of single status obtained from the local MRO/Thasildhar must be presented by the bride and groom in order to tie the knot.
Important Documents for Wedding Arrangements Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost (Tirupati):
- Aadhar card/passport first and last page photocopies for the bride and groom
- The originals and photocopies of the bride and groom’s Aadhar cards or passports
- Forms of identification are needed to verify the bride and groom’s ages: a driver’s licence, Permanent Account Number card, passport, birth certificate, or a copy of the couple’s tenth-grade report card.
- If you don’t have an Aadhar card or passport, you may provide proof of residency from your local Thasildhar or MRO instead.
- If a parent is deceased, a copy of their death certificate must be provided.
This is the Complete Information About Tirupati Tirumala Marriage Procedure Package Hall Rent Cost