Know the latest news on Tirupati Tirumala TTD Pournami Garuda Seva 2022 Dates Timings, Tirumala TTD Pournami Garuda Seva 2022 Dates Timings
Tirupati Tirumala TTD Pournami Garuda Seva 2022:
Lord Sri Maha Vishnu’s Vahana is Garuda Vahana. The annual Garuda Seva is performed at the Tirumala Hill temple on the fifth day of Brahmotsavams. On this day, around 5 million pilgrims visit the Tirumala Hills. As a result, garuda seva is more important in Tirumala.
On the auspicious day of Pournami, Lord Malayappa Swamy’s processional deity will take a heavenly ride on His favourite vahana Garuda and bless worshippers along the four mada lanes.
Tirupati Tirumala TTD Pournami Garuda Seva 2022 Dates Timings
During Pournami Days, Tirumala will host the Garuda Vahanam. During this time, Lord Venkateswara will be carried in procession by Garuda Vahanam. Thousands of devotees fill the Gallery to see this occurrence. It is believed that doing this Vahana Seva would result in a happy and healthy life.
The processional deity of Lord Malayappa Swamy was initially transported to Vahana mandapam, where temple priests presented venchepu to the god.
Later, between 7 and 9 p.m., the Lord would be taken through the four mada streets on Garuda Vahanam. When they see the Lord astride the sacred chariot, the worshipers chant Govinda namam.
Harathi is presented to the deity during the procession through the temple streets of Tirumala.
Tirupati Tirumala TTD Pournami Garuda Seva 2022 Dates:
|16 April 2022
|16 May 2022
|14 June 2022
|13 July 2022
|12 August 2022
|10 September 2022
|9 October 2022
|8 November 2022
|8 December 2022
|6 January 2023
|5 February 2023
|7 March 2023
Annual garuda seva, Tirumala:
- The annual garuda seva in tirumala is conducted on October 9, 2022, Sunday.
- The annual Garuda Vahana Seva begins at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 p.m. (approx). The Annual Garuda Vahana Seva will draw a sizable crowd. Devasthanam has the right to restrict devotees from visiting the Gallery after 12 p.m.
- While sitting in the Gallery, worshippers may observe the procession.
- All devotees are welcome to attend.
Tirumala Garuda Seva 2022 highlights include:
- Pilgrims visiting Lord Venkateswara must always have either the COVID-19 immunisation certificates for two doses or the negative findings of RT PCR testing performed within 48 hours.
- Devotees must practise good hygiene and wash their hands often.
- In Tirumala, devotees should always wear a mask.
Pilgrims must adhere to a dress code:
- Men dress in a white dhoti with a shirt or kurta and pyjamas.
- Ladies must wear a saree or salwar kameez with a pallu.
- Pilgrims of all ages are advised not to wear clothing such as T-shirts, jeans, and so forth, since these things are strictly prohibited.