Know the details about the Triyugi Narayan Mandir Cost Time Marriage Procedure, Marriage Procedure At Triyugi Narayan Mandir, Phone Number and More.
Couples are expected to bathe in the waters of the Rudra Kund, Brahma Kund, and Vishnu Kund before the wedding. A ritual bath in one of the three ponds is said to have been shared by Shiva and Parvati before their wedding.
Seven revolutions around Akhand Dhuni, where “Akhand” refers to “perpetual” and “Dhuni” refers to “flame.” In the temple where Lord Shiva and Parvati went through their seven cycles of marriage, there is a flame known as Akhand Dhuni that never goes out. Couples also make seven circuits around the sacred fire while professing vows to one another to the accompaniment of Vedic mantras.
Tri Yug, which translates to “Three Ages,” is associated with wood offerings and the Samidha ritual. People have been bringing wood to the temple’s hearth for at least three Yugas. Samidha (offerings of wood) are added to the flame in front of the temple during the wedding, and the ashes are taken home by the newlyweds as a symbol of their union.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Cost Time Marriage Procedure
A Hindu temple known as the Triyuginarayan Temple may be found in the Triyuginarayan village in the Rudraprayag district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The deity Vishnu is honored by having his name engraved on the historic temple. It is said that the deity Vishnu was there at the wedding of the goddess Parvati to the god Shiva, and as a result, this location is revered as a holy place for Hindu pilgrims. This mythology is the source of the site’s popularity. A fire that burns continuously in front of the temple is one of the distinctive characteristics of this particular temple. It is thought that the flame has been burning continuously since the moment of the holy union. Consequently, another name for the temple is the Akhand Dhuni temple.
A water stream originates in the temple courtyard, and it is this stream that supplies the water to the three holy bathing pools (kunds) that are located nearby.
There is a tale that is connected to the long and illustrious history of the Triyuginarayan temple. The Triyuginarayan temple is the location of the sacred ceremony that united the Gods Parvati and Shiva in holy nuptials. A common name for the Agni-Kund that can be seen in front of the temple is Akhand Dhuni. It was there, in front of the hearth, that Lord Shiva wed the Goddess Parvati. It is stated that the fire was started on the day when Lord Shiva and Parvati were married, and it has not been extinguished up to this present moment.
Triyugi Narayan Mandir Cost Time Marriage Procedure And Details
- Registration Fee: Free enrollment.
- Weddings may take place anytime between 6:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- Marriage Timing is between 45 and 60 minutes.
The months of October through March, which are considered to be the winter season, while the months of April through June are considered to be the summer season (Summer season). In addition, the climate of Triyuginarayan stays between 0 and -15 degrees Celsius during the winter months (October to March), and between 20 and 36 degrees Celsius during the summer months (April to September).
Process Of Marriage Registration
- Invitation to the Wedding Sent in a Letter from the Mandir
- Two people who saw it
- Aadhar cards or other government-issued identification for the bride and groom
- Bride parents and Groom parents Proofs of identity issued by the government are necessary.
Marriage Procedure At Triyugi Narayan Mandir
- The bride must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for marriage.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- It is recommended to make reservations between 30 and 60 days in advance.
- Inside of the temple is where the marriage ceremony takes place.
- Bringing any kind of decoration inside the shrine is strictly forbidden.
- After the wedding, the newlyweds want to complete their Darshan by taking a tour to Akhanda Dhuni.
- During the divine marriage between Lord Siva and Goddess Parvati, Akhanda Duni was set ablaze.
- The marriage particulars will be included on a letter that will be handwritten and issued by the temple trust.
- Maximum accommodations are available for fifty to sixty people in the group.
- The morning and evening hours are reserved for the performance of wedding rituals.
- Outside of the temple is where the pre-marriage and post-marriage ceremonies, as well as catering services and decorations, are to be carried out.
- This temple will perform weddings for anybody wants them, no questions asked. It is also possible for non-locals to tie the knot here.
- Photocopies of Aadhar Cards are acceptable from Indian citizens, whereas passports are acceptable from foreign nationals.
Address: Triyugirayan, Trijuginarayan, Uttarakhand 246471
Open 7 am Closes 8 pm
Phone: 078301 27074
Rudraprayag is the district
This is the complete details about the Triyugi Narayan Mandir Cost Time Marriage Procedure