Know more details about TTD Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets For Newly Married Couples, Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets For Newly Married Couples Online
Tirumala Sri vari Kalyanotsavam:
For Sri Malayappa Swamy, Sri Devi, and Bhu Devi, Kalyanotsavam is done every day. This ceremony will start at 11 a.m. in the Temple’s Srivari Kalyanamandapam. About 2000 devotees will be able to take part in this Seva. Only people who are married can take part and get darshan. There must be information about this Seva booking, Reporting, and darshan.
Tradition says that newlyweds should go to the Tirumala Srivari temple and get Darshan from Lord Venkateswara. This is why the TTD has given newlyweds who want to do the Kalyanotsavam seva to Lord Venkateswara a special number of spots. Follow the steps below to find out more about how the Tirumala Kalyanotsavam for newlyweds in Tirumala is done.
TTD Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets For Newly Married Couples Online
For the Kalyanotsavam Seva in Tirumala, there are special quotas for newlyweds. Twenty tickets will be sold for the Newlyweds every day. The Kalyanotsavam Seva for the Newlyweds costs Rs.1000 per ticket. Tickets will be given out at the Vijaya Bank counter in Tirumala beginning at 7:00 AM.
Documents that newlyweds need to bring to Kalyanotsavam Seva:
- The Wedding card, wedding photos, a government-issued photo ID, and the marriage certificate are all required (if available).
- This quota is only for couples who just got married.
- The Seva hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- They have to be at the Supatham Entrance at 10 a.m. After Kalyanotsavam, couples will be able to see Darshan. In a little more than thirty minutes, seva and darshan will be done.
- Ticket Counters: Vijaya Bank Counter, Tirumala CRO office
How to Get the Lord’s Favor:
TTD should get all wedding invitations with full contact information. There are Akshintalu, Kumkamam, Kankanam with the blessings of Lord Venkateswara, and Sri Padmavathi Ammavaru. TTD puts these things together and sends them.
The TTD delivers a copy of TTD OSD Dr. Samudrala Lakshamaiah’s “Kalyana Sanskriti.” With the signature of the Executive Officer, the Ashirvachanam of Lord Venkateswara is also sent. At least 10,000 newlyweds get cards and other greetings from the TTD Dispatch Division every year.
To be blessed by the Lord, newlyweds should send their wedding cards to the address below.
- The Chief Executive Officer,
- TTD Administration Buildings,
- K.T. Road,
- Tirupati 517501.
- Couples and devotees can call 0877-2233333/2277777 to get more information from the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) phone centre.
Online Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Ticket Booking Procedure:
- Go to the official website for the TTD.
- Click Srivari Seva, Tirumala under Seva in services tab
- Choose the Kalyanotsavam you want to book on the next screen.
- There will be a list of Vasanthotsavam, Unjal Seva, Visesha Pooja, Kalyanotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva and Arjitha Brahmotsavom.
- To get to Kalyanotsavam Seva, click on the link.
- The most people who can play a Seva with one account is two.
- The Confirmation Page will load when you click Continue.
- Just make sure the info is right and click the button to move on.
- On the Payment Page, you will pay the cost that you need to.
- Now that you’ve paid, you can download the PDF with all the visitor info.