Know the latest news about the Tirumala Recommendation Letter Darshan Rooms Booking, TTD Recommendation Letter Darshan Rooms Booking
At Tirumala, the VIP Break Darshan is provided. It is advantageous for Darshan to be conducted without any pushing or pulling by Swamy vari Sevaks. The Tirupati VIP Break Darshan was separated into three distinct levels, often known as L1, L2, and L3. A devotee may approach the Moola Virat of Lord Venkateswara Swamy and stay around for a lengthy time.
The line will not be pulled or pushed, and it will be unfettered. If the letter of recommendation is not prepared in accordance with TTD requirements, it will not be accepted. It is unclear what the applicable rules and regulations are for this procedure, and the TTD is solely responsible for ensuring compliance.
TTD Tirumala Recommendation Letter Darshan Rooms Booking
TTD Tirumala Recommendation Letter Darshan:
L1 break darshan:
The L1 VIP Break Darshan is available to high-ranking government officials, such as the President of India, the Prime Minister, all Chief Ministers, all Ministers, Judges, Civil Servants, and Top Political Groups or Leaders. The Chairman, a member of the TTD Board, or the TTD Executive Officer are now needed to accompany L1 VIP visitors.
L2 break darshan:
TTD Employees and Devotees who get reference letters from Chief Ministers, Ministers, Judges, Civil Servants, and other Top Political groups / leaders are entitled for L2 VIP Break Darshan during their absence.
L3 break darshan:
L3 VIP Break Darshan is available to devotees with reference letters from Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislative Assembly, Board Members, Local Leaders, and VIPs from Levels 1 and 2.
Dress code for break darshan at Tirumala:
- According to the Break Darshan dress code, men must wear either a white pancha and dhoti or a white kurta and pyjamas.
- Saree with Blouse, Chudidhar with Dupatta, Punjabi Dress with Dupatta, or Half Saree with Blouse is the dress code for women (Langa Voni).
Procedure for TTD Recommendation Letters:
- As part of the TTD Recommendation Letter Process, pilgrims are expected to fulfil the standards outlined below prior to obtaining recommendation letters for Darshan or other lodging bookings.
- Before proceeding, the pilgrims must get a reference letter from the VIP that is written on their letterhead. Only recommendation letters produced by People representatives with ranks above MLA and recommendation letters issued by state-level officials will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the pilgrims to present the letter to the JEO Camp office at Tirumala. The letter should include all important information on the pilgrims, including the day of the Darshan, the number of attendees, and any other pertinent details.
- When submitting the letter, it is essential that the official’s letterhead be used.
- The letter may also be delivered in person to the MBC 34 office in Tirumala, where it will be further processed.
- From this vantage point, the authorities will determine the procedure-based rule stance on that particular day.