Know the latest details about the Udayasthamana Pooja Guruvayoor Temple Timings Online Booking, Udayasthamana Pooja Guruvayoor Temple Timings
In this context, the word “udaya,” which literally means “dawn” or “rising,” refers to the sunrise that occurs early in the morning. In a similar vein, “sunset in the evening” is the meaning of the word “asthamana.” The time period that extends from sunrise till dusk is referred to collectively as “Udayasthamana.” Udayasthamana Pooja is the common name given to the worship services that are performed in temples continuously throughout the day, beginning in the morning and continuing all the way through the night. These services take place during the time of day known as Udayasthamana.
The Udayasthamana Pooja is one of the most well-known and well-liked offerings that can be presented to Lord Guruvayurappan. Because of the extensive preparations that must be made, this pooja is only performed at the temple on a select number of days throughout the year. You can make your reservation for this Pooja by contacting the temple. If you have already scheduled this Pooja, the temple will get in touch with you and you a list of alternative dates from which you can choose the date that works best for you.
Udayasthamana Pooja Guruvayoor Temple Timings Online Booking
Udayasthamana Pooja Guruvayoor Temple Timings:
The darshan can only be performed inside the temple between the hours of 9 am and 1 midnight. The Minister of Devaswom stated that there might be up to 150 individuals given darshan in one hour. On the other hand, he stated that the VIP darshan is not permitted inside of the shrine.
Based on the reservations that have already been made, the current wait period for an Udayasthamana Pooja is anywhere between six and eight years. There are five poojas that are done each day, and the administrators at the temple will select 100 days out of the year for special ceremonies. An announcement will be made to devotees at least six months in advance so that they can do the Pooja.
The Guruvayur Devaswam website, which can be accessed at https://guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in/, allows you to make reservations for an Udayasthamana Pooja. Bookers will be sent a confirmation e-mail that includes a QR code that stores the time and date that they have reserved.
You are required to present your identification card together with the token number and report to the Quality Control Complex in the East Nada twenty minutes before the time limit. Regarding the online darshan, the Devaswom Minister, Kadakampally Surendran, provided advice to the Devaswom Chairman, K. B. Mohan Das, as well as the Administrator, S. and V. Shishir. The resumption of the wedding rituals at Guruvayur began the day before yesterday.
Steps for Guruvayoor Udayasthamana Pooja Booking:
- For more information, please see the official website at https://guruvayurdevaswom.in/.
- Please pick the Pooja tab and then click the Udayasthamana Pooja option inside it.
- On the following page, the Total Amount will automatically be calculated to be Rs. 1,50,000.
- After that, choose either Self or Others.
- Now provide the details of the devotee, including their full name, date of birth, gender, and identification proof number.
- Next, provide the address that will be used for communication as well as the permanent address.
- Now, fill in the details of the nominee, including their address.
- In the final step, click the ADD to Wishlist button.
- Booking will be done.
- ONLY ONE DARSHAN PER DAY. Every piece of information that is provided ought to be accurate.
- When you come for Darshan, please carry the original proof of identification with you. Wear a mask on your face.
- Observe Caution. Maintain your social distance.
- Please use soap to wash your hands. Only those individuals who fall within the allowed age range of 10 to 65 years old will be allowed access.