Know the latest news about Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja Vidhanam PDF Online Download, Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja Vidhanam In Telugu PDF Download
On Ganesh Chaturthi, people celebrate the birth of Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Lord Ganesha is known as the vighnaharta, which means “one who removes obstacles.” People worship him because they believe he is the god of wisdom, good luck, and wealth.
Ganesha, the god with the head of an elephant, is thought to have been born during the Shukla Paksha of the Bhadrapada month (August-September). Goddess Parvati is thought to have sculpted him out of clay without telling her husband, Lord Shiva. When Lord Shiva found out, he was furious. In the year 2022, Ganesh Chaturthi festival will start on 31, August.
Two to three months before Ganesha Chaturthi, different clay models of Lord Ganesha are made. People decide how big this clay figure should be based on what they want and need. Many people choose to put this idol in their homes and decorate it. Others prefer to worship Lord Ganesha’s huge idols, which are set up in public places along the street for everyone to see.
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja Vidhanam In Telugu PDF Online Download
Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam:
- For Vinayaka Chavithi 2022, devotees must get up early, wash, and dress neatly.
- Lord Ganesha devotees must have an idol of him in their homes. Light a Diya and bring Durva, Lord Ganesha’s favourite plant (Green Grass).
- The sweets ladoo or modak must be given to Lord Ganesha.
- Before doing pooja, worshipers must say the Lord Ganesha Mantra, “Om Shree Ganeshaye Namah,” and read the Vinayaka (Bindayak) Katha and Lord Ganesha Aarti.
- If devotees can’t fast on this day, they can go to Lord Ganesha’s temple and do abhishekam with panchamrit (Milk, Sugar, Honey, Curd, Ghee) and give Lord Ganesha laddoo or modak.
- Devotees can break their fast in the evening, after they have prayed to Lord Ganesha and given him bhog prasad.
- This fast is important because of the moon (Vrat). People say that you have to give water to the moon (Arghya).
- After giving water (Arghya) to the moon, worshipers can break their fast (Vrat).
- Devotees that are fasting should break their fast with satvik food only.
Other than that, the 10-day festival takes place at a good time. Lord Ganesh is worshipped on Wednesday, and this day also happens to be a part of Ravi Yoga, which means that work done at this time gets rid of bad things and brings good things. People believe that Lord Ganesh was born during the Madhyahna Kala, which is when Ganapati Murti Sthapana and Ganapati Puja happen on Ganesha Chaturthi. Ganesha Puja is also thought to be best done in the month of Madhyahan.
The Meaning of Putting Ganesha Idols in the Sea:
Putting Lord Ganesha’s idol in the water is a way to show that the Lord is starting his journey, which will end in Kailash. It also shows that the Lord is ready to end all of the pain and suffering in the world.