Know the details about the Vishwaroopa Darshan Srirangam Temple Timings Online Booking, Srirangam Temple Quick Vishwaroopa Darshan.
The Srirangam Temple, often referred to as the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, is a place of worship for Hindus and is also referred to as Thiruvarangam. The Ranganathaswamy Temple is devoted to the manifestation of the Hindu god Vishnu which is known as Ranganatha. The temple may be found at Srirangam, which is situated in the city of Tiruchirapalli in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
This entryway of the temple is open starting at 6:00 AM and staying open until 21:00 PM at night. The Srirangam Temple is one of the most famous Vaishnava temples in South India. It was built in the traditional architectural style of Tamil, and it is considered to be one of the holiest sites in the religion. Daily, hundreds of worshippers make their way to the Srirangam Temple in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the divine Vishnu. At the Srirangam Temple, the festivals, events, and festivities that are held include Jestabishekam in the months of June and July, and Pavithrothsavam in the months of August and September.
Vishwaroopa Darshan Srirangam Temple Timings Online Booking
Sri Jayanthi and Oonjal in the months of October and December, and Kaisiga Ekadesi and Viruppan in the months of March and April. For a smooth darshan, devotees can check the Srirangam Temple Timings, Aarti, Darshan Timings, Srirangam Temple Viswaroopa Seva Darshan Timings, Abhishekam Timings, Srirangam Temple opening timings & closing time, along with information on Srirangam Temple Quick Darshan Timings & Tickets. Srirangam Temple Viswaroopa Seva Darshan Timings are below.
Schedule and timings for the various parts of the day that are dedicated to the Viswaroopa Seva.
- Timings for the Early Morning Viswaroopa Seva are from 6:00 to 7:15 in the morning.
- Morning Viswaroopa Seva Timings 09:00 to 12:00
- Afternoon Viswaroopa Seva Timings 13:15 to 18:00
- Evening Viswaroopa Seva Timings 18:45 to 21:00
1) The timings for the Srirangam Temple Viswaroopa Seva Darshan might be altered on holidays and other important occasions.
2) The Sanctum Sanctorum has a strict no-Darshan policy after the hours of 21.00.
3) Each Viswaroopa Seva ticket costs Rs. 100, and there is a limit of one per person.
It has been brought to our attention that the Vishwaroopa Darshan is accessible to VIPs on busy days and significant days. Pilgrims who are interested in attending the Vishwaroopa Darshan, on the other hand, may make reservations for the event online on the temple’s website.
How To Make A Reservation For Darshan Using The Online System
- Getting a glimpse of Lord Sri Ranganatha during the early morning hours is a crucial part of the Vishwaroopa Darshan that takes place at Srirangam. The Darshan is practically on par with rousing Lord Sri Ranganatha from his slumber and having one’s first Darshan of the Lord. One hundred rupees (Rs.) is the fee that each pilgrim must pay in order to get the Darshan.
- During times of lower visitor volume, the ticket office within the temple will have tickets available for purchase. In the event that the pilgrims are unsure, they may purchase their tickets online to ensure that they have a spot in the Darshan queue.
- After the pilgrims have registered for the Darshan and received their tickets, they will be able to go immediately to the Darshan. During this Darshan time, the Priests, together with the pilgrims who booked for the Darshan, will be rousing up Lord Ranganatha with Drum beats and Hymns. The temple Cow, Elephant, and Horse will also participate in the ceremony. At this point in the day, we are doing the very first seva in the temple.
This is the complete details about the Vishwaroopa Darshan Srirangam Temple Timings Online Booking.