Check out for details about Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking Procedure Cost, Location, Contact Information, Free Marriages, Hall cost.
Yadagirigutta is the most distinctive, beautiful, and peaceful Hillock with a mild climate in all seasons, and the temple is situated at a distance of around 60 KM from Hyderabad, which is the capital city of Telangana. Yadagirigutta is known as the abode of the Yadagirigutta deity. Because of its proximity to the nation’s capital, many devotees and pilgrims go to the temple to perform religious rituals. Also, Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure Cost Can be Known here.
The Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, also known as Yadagirigutta, is a well-known Hindu temple dedicated to Narasimha Swamy, one of Lord Vishnu’s incarnations. It is located on a hilltop in the Nalgonda district of Telangana. Yadagirigutta is at a distance of 6 kilometres from the Riagir Railway station. It is also located at a distance of 13 kilometres from Bhongir Town. The metropolis of Hyderabad is about 60 kilometres away.
Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure Cost
The Important Details about Yadadri Kalyana mandapam for the Visitors
- Members might range from 50 to 300 in number within the Yadadri Kalyana mandapam Hall.
- The Location of the Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Hall: At the base of the hill. The summit may be reached in 5 to 10 minutes.
- The Legal age required for the bride is minimum 18 years old.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- Both the bride and groom are required to practice Hinduism.
- It is necessary to have photocopies of the Aadhar cards and SSC mark sheets of both the bride and groom.
- The photo identification of both the bride’s and groom’s parents is necessary.
- Due to the ongoing construction, the top of the hill is not currently available for weddings at this time.
- At the base of the hill, wedding ceremonies may be done. There is no provision for the registering of marriages. The management of the reception hall will only provide a receipt.
- This receipt may be used to register your marriage in your home town if you want to do so.
- When renting a marriage venue, you also have the option of booking rooms. After you have booked the reception space, you may go on to make other wedding preparations.
- Individuals are responsible for independently organising things like catering services, flower decorating, mantap décor, seating arrangements, pooja samagri, bouquets and mala, purohit, photography, and video shoots, among other things.
Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure Cost Details
Methods Used in the Process of Registering Marriages at Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam
- Newlyweds and their partner’s Wedding Photos Invitation to the Marriage
- The 10th-grade report card or a photocopy of the bride and groom’s passport, as well as photocopies of their Aadhar cards.
- Documentation establishing the identities of the parents of the bride and groom.
- Witnesses with three different forms of photo identification are required.
- In the event that the marriage registration takes place outside of the temple, you will need a Hall receipt, a wedding invitation, two photographs of the ceremony, and three witnesses.
- After the ceremony, the management of the facility will provide the couple with a marriage receipt.
- The Bride and Groom’s family can get details about Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure Cost
Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam and Temple History
After a considerable amount of time had elapsed, the Lord made an appearance in the vision of a pious woman who belonged to the tribe. He brought her to a big cavern inside which He showed Himself to the rest of the tribe in the form of five magnificent Avatars. When Lord Narasimha, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, saw how devoted he was, he appeared in front of him in five various guises: Sri JwalaNarasimha, Sri Yogananda, Sri Gandabherunda, Sri Ugra, and Sri Lakshminarasimha. Lord Narasimha was pleased with his intense devotion. At this time, worship of each of these five guises, or roopas, takes place inside the temple.
They eventually revealed themselves as figures that were carefully carved, and these forms eventually became a place of devotion known as the Pancha Narasimha Kshetram. Puranic and traditional stories about this Shrine have been passed down through the ages and continue to enjoy widespread popularity among worshippers. In the Skanda Purana, which is one of the well-known 18 Puranas, there is a discussion on the background of this temple. The golden Sudarshana Chakra of Lord Vishnu, whose reincarnation is Lord Narasimha, can be seen shining brightly atop the sikharam of the garbha griha (Sanctum Sanctorum) of this cave temple.Yadadri kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure cost details are clearly mentioned here.
For Further queries contact the numbers below:
This is the complete information about Yadadri Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking procedure Cost