Know the details about the Yadagirigutta Marriage Hall Online Booking Procedure Cost, Yadagirigutta Marriage Hall Cost, Yadagirigutta Marriage
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, also called Yadadri or Yadagirigutta temple or Pancha Narasimha Kshetram and Rishi Aradhana Kshetram, is a Hindu temple on a hill in the small town of Yadagirigutta in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district of Telangana. The temple is where Narasimha, a form of Lord Vishnu, lives.
Yadagirigutta Temple legend:
Skanda Purana says that Yada Maharishi, who was the son of the respected Maharshi Rishyasringa, did penance to Lord Vishnu as Narasimha here. Lord appeared to him and took the forms of Jwaalaa Narasimha, Gandabheranda Narasimha, Yogananda Narasimha, Ugra Narasimha, and Lakshmi Narasimha. He was pleased with his penance. Yada Maharishi pleaded with Narasimha to stay in these forms on the hill. Because of this, the main cave of the Lakshmi – Narasimha Deva temple on the hilltop has stone statues of Narasimha in all five of his forms. In the past, the temple has followed the South Indian Thenkalai tradition of the Vaishnava Agama Shastras.
Yadagirigutta Marriage Hall Online Booking Procedure Cost
New Yadadri Temple:
On the site of the old temple, a new one is being built. A temporary temple called Balalayam was built to be used until the new temple is done. All of the parts of the Yadadri temple that were fixed up with the Krishna Sila (Black stone) will be known for being unique. The new temple was opened on March 28, 2022, by K. Chandrasekhar Rao, the Chief Minister of Telangana.
At the bottom of the Hill, there are wedding halls. On top of the Hill, nobody gets married. The temple has a hall where pilgrims can hold all of their ceremonies. The temple has built a wedding hall that people can use to get married.
- Aadhar Card, Xth Class Certificate for Bride/Groom
- Bride/ Bride Groom Parents: Aadhar Card. In case parents are absent or late, relatives’ Aadhar cards are needed. To prove your age, ID, and address, you must have the original documents with you.
- The basic marriage hall can hold between 100 and 1500 people.
Yadagirigutta Marriage Hall Cost:
- Rates for wedding halls range from Rs.10,000 to Rs.50,000. The wedding hall is next to the dining room.
- There will be two rooms for the bride and two rooms for the groom. The cost goes up for each extra room.
- For the allotment, one must bring the hall booking receipt.
- There is no way to register a marriage at the hall. Registration must be done separately, and the receipt must be carried out of the hall.
Yadagirigutta Wedding Hall Online Booking:
- Pilgrims have to book the marriage halls 3–4 months in advance if they want to get married at the Yadagirigutta temple. Pilgrims need to book the halls early for weddings that happen during the busy season.
- There is no way to book the wedding halls under the temple online. To book the wedding halls, the pilgrims have to go to the temple office.